putu

Nov 13, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.9
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Please Update to OP

mthought

Jul 5, 2017
I am having an issue with "Pizza Time!" daily quest. I put on Stylish Elegant dress and wait till 21:00 but nothing happens. I go to the INN and nothing triggers. Can someone help me figure out what I am missing?

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I am having an issue with "Pizza Time!" daily quest. I put on Stylish Elegant dress and wait till 21:00 but nothing happens. I go to the INN and nothing triggers. Can someone help me figure out what I am missing?
Pizza time? Manila do not to go to the INN but to the Italian restaurant and Michael waiting there.

Johan Smitt

Nov 20, 2017
First time playing this, seems like a pretty suave game

One little problem though, I can't seem to travel to different sections of the map
Am I being absolutely dense, or is my game bugging out?

On the John Doe mission, but can't go any further due to travel issues

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
See you on the weekend " Mike said on Friday". Now 0.9 have two fucking sidequest, maybe she meet Mike on Sunday, but I better wait until the story contiune, maybe in Oct. or Nov., until there good luck guys.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes