sunx0009

Apr 28, 2017
The journal says I should meet him at the park but my car does not react on anything I do and there is also not this blinking effect that is usually at quest objectives. Guess it's a bug then..
go talk with michael at reciption

May 2, 2018
Weekly Update I: Work in Progress (V0.10)

Hi guys :)

- I've created some renderings of the first scene. In the next updates, I will continue to create scenes for the Manila weekend (Saturday). Keep the old save (Friday).

I show you one of the renderings I've created:

News:

I'm going to create a poll that will last for three months. It regards the “pregnancy mode” that will be inserted in the game at the beginning of 2019.

Abaddon

Sep 15, 2017

- I've created some renderings of the first scene. In the next updates, I will continue to create scenes for the Manila weekend (Saturday). Keep the old save (Friday).

News:

I'm going to create a poll that will last for three months. It regards the “pregnancy mode” that will be inserted in the game at the beginning of 2019.

Abaddon
I found a bug. In the beginning of the game, when it very first starts, I took a shower, then changed into "police smallclothes" then went into the shopping mart to the right of the house. I went to go into the Bathroom and the game froze when the door opened. The Music kept playing but I couldn't do anything. I was using the fast forward mod made for this game, so I'm not sure if it's the mod interfering or if it's a regular bug in the game.

May 2, 2018
I found a bug. In the beginning of the game, when it very first starts, I took a shower, then changed into "police smallclothes" then went into the shopping mart to the right of the house. I went to go into the Bathroom and the game froze when the door opened. The Music kept playing but I couldn't do anything. I was using the fast forward mod made for this game, so I'm not sure if it's the mod interfering or if it's a regular bug in the game.
Probably the mod .

TMoney103

Apr 29, 2018
I downloaded the android port of this game. Every time I play the game from the beginning to the battle scene part, the game keeps crashing on me, it keeps shutting off. Is there ANY way to fix this so I can FINALLY enjoy playing it?

JoKeR <3

Feb 11, 2018

News:

Abaddon

Please Broski make a bigger update ....

May 2, 2018
Weekly Update II: Work in Progress (V0.10)

- I've created all renderings of the first scene. Tomorrow I'll begin to write the dialogues of the first scene. In the next updates, I'll continue to create scenes for the Manila weekend (Saturday). Keep the old save (Friday).

- I've created a short animation.

I show you one of the renderings:

Abaddon

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes