Hunter89

Jun 2, 2018
Sorry for asking as i don't really know about different game engines and what game is best for what engine but first of all I would like to say that his is a really nice game, having some really good scenes . My question is whether it can be converted into Ren'Py or not like Anna Exciting Affection?

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
What's wrong with this game?
It says "Check the park with Donovan"
I checked THE WHOLE MAP SEVERAL TIMES TRIED EVERY DOOR. I spent fucking hour and couldn't find anything, there isn't donovan ANYWHERE and no sparks anywhere. oh my god its been so long since a video game pissed me off that much.

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
What's wrong with this game?
It says "Check the park with Donovan"
I checked THE WHOLE MAP SEVERAL TIMES TRIED EVERY DOOR. I spent fucking hour and couldn't find anything, there isn't donovan ANYWHERE and no sparks anywhere. oh my god its been so long since a video game pissed me off that much.
Ask the old man in the park

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
this game would be amazing if it was RPGM. Whats the point of this engine when the game is entirely linear?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There is pretty much only one place to go at any given time. You just find the blinking dot. You cant even talk to 80 percent of the townsfolk or coworkers. Not to mention the stupid unskippable animations that you have to do every single day. You can only wear the designated clothing to trigger any event. Why even bother with these mechanics when its gona be like this.

Its too bad, really. The few rendered CGs are great. Girls are hot. "Police woman that gets broken" is pretty hot as far as plot goes, but I cant deal with how annoying the game is to play at this point.

Reactions: immolate
Sep 15, 2017
There is pretty much only one place to go at any given time. You just find the blinking dot. You cant even talk to 80 percent of the townsfolk or coworkers. Not to mention the stupid unskippable animations that you have to do every single day. You can only wear the designated clothing to trigger any event. Why even bother with these mechanics when its gona be like this.

Its too bad, really. The few rendered CGs are great. Girls are hot. "Police woman that gets broken" is pretty hot as far as plot goes, but I cant deal with how annoying the game is to play at this point.
Download the mod, it skips those daily animations, dude.

Jun 11, 2018
My username probably gives it away but I'd like a pregnancy feature.

And, while we're talking about it, I'd prefer what some people have called a "pregnancy status" where the character looks pregnant the whole time while she is pregnant (I know that seems obvious, but what I mean is, some games only give you a pregnant belly as an ending H-scene or something).

Consequences of being pregnant (e.g.: walking slower) are fine too.

Alexkg

Donor
May 30, 2017

Hi guys :)

- I'm working on rendering of the second scene

- I've finished writing the dialogues of the first scene

- I've created a short animation

- I've created a battle

I show you one of the renderings:

Abaddon

Regarding impregnation polls, there is 3 of them

First, you can vote how long the pregnancy will last in-game (2 opts., 3 days or 7 days, and it affects in game renders),
Second vote is who can impregnate Manila (2 opts., all fertile man or only main characters)
Third vote is if first pregnancy will be by main character plus special event (part of the story), or she can be impregnated by by main character but without event, or she can be randomly impregnated by some character.

P.S. Impregnation will be implemented starting from version 0.13/0.14 (early 2019).

Regards

JoKeR <3

Feb 11, 2018

Hi guys :)

- I'm working on rendering of the second scene

- I've finished writing the dialogues of the first scene

- I've created a short animation

- I've created a battle

I show you one of the renderings:

Abaddon

Regarding impregnation polls, there is 3 of them

First, you can vote how long the pregnancy will last in-game (2 opts., 3 days or 7 days, and it affects in game renders),
Second vote is who can impregnate Manila (2 opts., all fertile man or only main characters)
Third vote is if first pregnancy will be by main character plus special event (part of the story), or she can be impregnated by by main character but without event, or she can be randomly impregnated by some character.

P.S. Impregnation will be implemented starting from version 0.13/0.14 (early 2019).

Regards
Broski i love this game but i still waiting for big update .. just like u create on 3 weekly parts i m waiting for 5 to 6 weekly part update ❤❤❤

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes