CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
So, everybody is posting their ending to this version, so I'll post mine. SPOILER ALERT!!!!................ Manila does battle with Margot, who she beats but then Leo joins in and he is way too powerful for Manila to beat. Margot was going to kill her for killing her sister. Leo talks her out of it so he can fuck her. Then Margot tells her to get pregnant by Leo and that she wasn't going to kill her but take her to Simon. Next thing, Manila is in that between world where she can buy stuff and there is no exit. So, I'm at the end of one of the current ending for this version, I assume. Can somebody tell me if I am correct? It would have been nice if there was a "END OF CURRENT VERSION", so we wouldn't have to be guessing.

There are 3 lit torches and 3 non-lit torches in the room???

Mavall

May 3, 2023
It would have been nice if there was a "END OF CURRENT VERSION", so we wouldn't have to be guessing.

There are 3 lit torches and 3 non-lit torches in the room???
In this version endings can be done after Deus ex machina choose another not complete
Torches symbolises your justice (left) and corruption (right)
So dont worry man after your choices you cant finish game but you can always replay

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018

Release date: The release date is TBD* (To be determined)

Playable days: Sunday

Scheduled:

• Corruption/Nam/Bad Ending (30%)
    • Animations (0/1)
  • Justice/Nam/Bad Ending (0%)
  • Corruption Bad Ending (0%)
  • Animations (???)
  • Battles (???)
  • Dialogues (0%)
  • Programming (0%)
Keep the saves of 0.36A/0.36B.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
By the way I played it, Manila's last battle was with Margot and Leo. She was able to beat Margot but Leo was impossible to defeat. He kicked her ass and Manila ended up in the torch room, with no escape. My version ended here because she can't get out of the torch room. Manila was at Level 18, I believe and she wasn't able to do much damage to Leo.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
By the way I played it, Manila's last battle was with Margot and Leo. She was able to beat Margot but Leo was impossible to defeat. He kicked her ass and Manila ended up in the torch room, with no escape. My version ended here because she can't get out of the torch room. Manila was at Level 18, I believe and she wasn't able to do much damage to Leo.
Thanks for the SPOILER warning much appreciate your consideration to all those who haven't finished it yet. :rolleyes: :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thanks for the SPOILER warning much appreciate your consideration to all those who haven't finished it yet. :rolleyes: :LOL:
My dumb ass, I'm sorry about that. Butt, I don't know if that's the ending or an ending or even the end. There's no notice about reaching the end.

Reactions: wildride69
Mar 20, 2018
After the fight with red moon at John Doe's, I dont find any portals to proceed. The quest says go throgh the portal but there isn't anything. What should I do?

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020

Scheduled:

• Animations (0/1)
  • Animations (???)
  • Battles (???)
  • Dialogues (0%)
  • Programming (0%)

(n):cry::(The bad endings themselves will continue poorly.

Dec 21, 2019

Scheduled:

• Animations (0/1)
  • Animations (???)
  • Battles (???)
  • Dialogues (0%)
  • Programming (0%)

in the best of predictions the game will be completed in 2080, I repeat "that it is a good game" but it should get help from more people to speed up the development time of the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sadowdark

JoJoMan2997

May 20, 2017
I guess it is impossible to play this game on MAC. Native mac version doesn't work and has permission issues I can't circumvent, I've run the windows version through 3 different virtualization software, one them is actually a full blown virtual windows machine. Everything boils down to this bug, no matter what I do to the save directory the game will not register and recognize it.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes