taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Is it really animated now? Because I played it like two years ago and it wasn't.
I Actually have not played this in awhile, but my memory is that yes it has pretty much always been animated, however I was thinking that you had to get the movie's or animations separately. I know in my folder I have this (MANILA_SHAW_-_V0.37A_movies.rar), and this (Movies (Full).rar).

Reactions: nozu

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
how many updates after this before completion?
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-37c-p1-abaddon.7857/post-13718818
i doubt the dev themselves know the answer to that question
It looks like there's nothing new in this update - last time the update finished right after the battle with Red Moon and now when I start my save file from there it looks like it's the same - right after that battle i got teleported to that dimension with the mistery shopper and there's no way i can go out from there since there's no any teleporter which means can't do anything!
Is it the same to everyone and if not,then how to proceed?
most developed route : follow the plan > save friends > do nothing, after that there r 2 choices to make when confronting the x-666 one leads to an ending and the other is the newest update (not complete yet)
Same for me. I even went back and refought the battle to see if that made a difference.
maybe reading the change log could help
What is exact route to the ending rn? (after all branching starts I mean)
most developed route : follow the plan > save friends > do nothing > Deus Ex Machina
I downloaded V.0.37C but why the game still played 0.37B
there r routes in the game and only 1 route is usaully getting developed at a time, one can generally refer to the change log to learn what's updated
Any complete save?
what r u going to do with it ? there's no gallery

Last edited:
Reactions: RestIn

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Will Simon get to put Manila through his special project he wanted to do on her?. That would be cool. I still wonder what he had planned, aside from making her be able to get pregnant.

davidwood0221

Aug 28, 2021
See what i mean last month he said final was 38 than he made it 37A and B and now C and yet he wont take our suggestions to make the game interesting i also think IMO he and phyzar the one doing the renpy versin is in cahoots with him thats why i think hes milking the patreon accts for financial (Think bout it)

Reactions: Kyraga
3.60 star(s) 96 Votes