ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
Can someone post the new sex scenes ?
After you download the game - you can find all new scenes in 'movies' folder. From what I seen there are 4 new scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have to say that one scene made me laugh. If Manila is with Jason she can accidentally get NTRared. And if that happens, she doesn't even get angry - a contrary she gets horny & wants to fuck Jason.

Last edited:

Harper2018

Dec 26, 2018
why always stops the game after the new content (it´s shit) I have some sidequests open...Manila can make some Money in the meantime, to the new Content :cautious:

Win / PC V0.19

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2018
why always stops the game after the new content (it´s shit) I have some sidequests open...Manila can make some Money in the meantime, to the new Content :cautious:

Win / PC V0.19
I always play the new version, reach the end of playable content, and then promptly forget this game even exists until a newer version is released. It's a shame. I could be continuing Manila's life as a corrupt cop dating and prostituting herself on the side until there's a new break in the case.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
I've got two questions:
1. How to start working as a pole dancer at the club?
2. Do you need to have some prequisites for beach volleyball scene (specific route) or do you get it automatically storywise?

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
I've got two questions:
1. How to start working as a pole dancer at the club?
2. Do you need to have some prequisites for beach volleyball scene (specific route) or do you get it automatically storywise?
1) Usually heading to the beach on the sunday and talking to allison and the other girl will give you the quest to work as a pole dancer/stripper
2) I think the only prerequisite is your corruption level.

3.60 star(s) 96 Votes