Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Abaddon
It is a regret that the developer does not follow what the players here think.
Posting things without monitoring the developer is a waste of time.
A lot needs to be fixed and improved in this game, but here nobody will solve it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JoeHiggins1949

Dec 14, 2017
Is there a glitch in the game. If Manila works for Derek after the first date with Mayor K she is supposed to repeat it nightly, but when the car arrives at 23:00 there is no way to enter so it can take her to the date. I've tried it working as a stripper before, and I have tried it not working as a stripper before. It makes no difference. I'll share a screen shot so you can see that there is no hot spot near the car.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Is there a glitch in the game. If Manila works for Derek after the first date with Mayor K she is supposed to repeat it nightly, but when the car arrives at 23:00 there is no way to enter so it can take her to the date. I've tried it working as a stripper before, and I have tried it not working as a stripper before. It makes no difference. I'll share a screen shot so you can see that there is no hot spot near the car.
If i recall correctly, it has also two condition manilla being preggo and not preggo for mayor scene. Check if manilla in ur game is preggo after next day.

JoeHiggins1949

Dec 14, 2017
If i recall correctly, it has also two condition manilla being preggo and not preggo for mayor scene. Check if manilla in ur game is preggo after next day.
Are you saying she needs to be pregnant for the second date? I have her using the $1000 pills to prevent pregnancy. That could be the problem.

wdkace

Oct 2, 2019
So after I finished the date with Forger, when i get home, and hit the bed, it said game end. I thought there will be more for daily quest with Forger?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I wasn't going to tell him because he was apparently too lazy to look on the first page of the thread and see the link to that.
I meant to say that it can be found in OP but... I thought the easiest way to do this.

But people are sometimes impatient.
Can't look back a couple of pages to see if there is information about updates etc or look at the patreon sites.
(this case i meaning other games thread too)

Reactions: JoeHiggins1949

maern

Aug 25, 2018
i have a serious problem: in the Benny mission i cant use my gun even dough its in the pictures? i defeated both guys in the apartment, defeated paradise in the park but every time i pick the option to kill him he just overpowers me?
what gives?

3.60 star(s) 96 Votes