brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Does anyone have 2 full saves, 1 for Justice and 1 for corruption but starting just before the subway when Simon speaks to Manila offering help to stop the collision of the trains?

I literally had both routes for the above and cannot find the dam saves anywhere now and no way I am starting this game again as it is way to big now to begin again.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Does anyone have 2 full saves, 1 for Justice and 1 for corruption but starting just before the subway when Simon speaks to Manila offering help to stop the collision of the trains?

I literally had both routes for the above and cannot find the dam saves anywhere now and no way I am starting this game again as it is way to big now to begin again.
u can use items in the attached save file to alter the justice and corruption values
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-37c-p2-abaddon.7857/post-15054976 Screenshot (144).png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: brittC25

God of Debauchery

Formerly 'Dargondo'
Mar 3, 2018
Man, my only issue with this game is how many different paths there are, which is normally a good thing, but when you just wanna see a bunch of breeding scenes it gets a little tedious trying to see them all with all of their variations.

Reactions: Jessejam23

Karasu79

Jul 31, 2024
Really according to Phantombeast the John Doe route leads to the Red Moon fight, that leads to spiritual limbo. Not a route to kill Simon. According to you Mavail the John Doe route leads to victory over Simon then I am confused which is it?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018

Karasu79

Jul 31, 2024
The John Doe route is the most obvious. You previously mentioned to not accept Simons help with the train time stop. So are we suppose to accept the ice relic that belongs to Simon then. Instead of destroying it to gain a level and accept his help after the train fight then or go as planned and take the time portal back to the decision point or just fall from the sky. Then accept John Doe's help then?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
The John Doe route is the most obvious. You previously mentioned to not accept Simons help with the train time stop. So are we suppose to accept the ice relic that belongs to Simon then. Instead of destroying it to gain a level and accept his help after the train fight then or go as planned and take the time portal back to the decision point or just fall from the sky. Then accept John Doe's help then?
Really according to Phantombeast the John Doe route leads to the Red Moon fight, that leads to spiritual limbo. Not a route to kill Simon. According to you Mavail the John Doe route leads to victory over Simon then I am confused which is it?
all routes in which Manila doesn't side with Simon or dark Kendra should lead to defeating Simon (including John Doe's route), in the current update one can let Manila "kill" Simon.
the ice relic is a requirement for certain event in the "Deus Ex Machina" route, but keeping it doesn't mean Manila is accepting Simon's help.
different choices lead to different outcome, it's better to try them all and save separately.
what i peviously said about what to do, is for guiding people to play the current update.
u r quick to judge dude, please check the options/choices yourself first, i'm not gonna explain what is the outcome of all choices one can make.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Why is it that I keep getting teleported to the Kami world after events like "defeating the red moon after she shows up in the base", accepting simon's help, etc... I get a dialog "Manilla" and she's inside the Kami world with the gate and there's nothing you can click on. There's only the guy that sells items there and 3 flames are lit. One orange and two blue.

Am I supposed to do something there? Is it a bug or just unfinished route?

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Why is it that I keep getting teleported to the Kami world after events like "defeating the red moon after she shows up in the base", accepting simon's help, etc... I get a dialog "Manilla" and she's inside the Kami world with the gate and there's nothing you can click on. There's only the guy that sells items there and 3 flames are lit. One orange and two blue.

Am I supposed to do something there? Is it a bug or just unfinished route?
Usually means You have finished the present update.

Mavall

May 3, 2023
Now John Doe route unfinished all i mentioned in spoiler just theory based on what i seen in last update

3.60 star(s) 96 Votes