Manticore96

Feb 16, 2021
Should I play this game on Renpy or RPGM ?

I played this game on RPGM probably till last year end of November, on RPGM. I really like RPGM games.
But confuse since a trustful Renpy port is now available till 0.36 update

Can you peeps suggest me please

lion100

Jun 28, 2018
how do i know i reached the end of this update?
manila throws a ball of energy on pink ninja lady and than come back to the magic base

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
How can I get rid of the bad ending of Manila from the last update that needs to be done?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
How can I get rid of the bad ending of Manila from the last update that needs to be done?
which bad ending r u talking about, the one on the justice path or the corruption path ? the justice path triggers if Manila's justice is greater than her corruption when she enters the portal to confront Simon and vice versa

Karasu79

Jul 31, 2024
You are going to have to start from scratch again and get to that decision point or find a save that is just before that decision point after the 2 on 1 fight on the subway car.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
in the save file i shared, u should be able to avoid the bad ending by selecting the first choice, there's little chance less than 2% that Manila can't resist Simon, and the player isn't give that choice.
if u want i could share a save on justice path that definitely leads to good ending but one has to win 3 battles against Simon.

Last edited:

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
here's a save after the fight with Margot and Leo in case some1 missed out on the most developed routes (i added 4 items to change the justice and corruption values, the save is legit without editing but since too low corruption could prevent one from viewing other option i added those). forget not to pack up yer saves

also make sure to let Manila "do" enter the portal when u r given the choice ;), and everytime u save- make new one for sake of routes branching (there r only 2)

Reactions: brittC25

StarMan69

Feb 7, 2021
here is a walkthrough, you can of course make other choices.
and a modified file for combat and / or money concerns
Pogo123 Sorrow85

if you refuse michael in the evening you will have an appointment with him put on the sex bomb, if you have accept the bribes J-blue, you see the discussion between Michael and Dereck concerning you.
if you are neutral michael will contact you this weekend to ask for help regarding his debt.

Event
Jonh Doe: on the J-blue Bribe Route at the first meeting choose not to touch me (Handjob and Blowjob) in the public restroom.

Note: that many quests are exclusively reserved for Manila (not pregnant), but all the sexual relations on their video pregnant or not

backups shown in the walkthrough are not included

there is the possibility of going to fight Toshiro 1 day earlier, the shower to discover Tom the voyeur must be without Burke, possible to do the 20 blowjobs and handjobs before arresting the three clients.

Cash Machine
I also put the file of the game of another one posted for the machines asous always winning

Save 1 = Money / Stats Up / 1 corruption points, I was arrogant towards Burke
Where should I paste the file called File1

Vishal326

May 15, 2022
GUYS IN THIS UPDATE AFTER BEATING SIMON WE HAVE TWO OPTION, BUT BOTH OPTION LEAD TO YOUR MAIN WORLD WHERE MANILA APARTMENT IS THAT IT, IS THIS IS THE END OF THE GAME OR SOMETHING UPCOMING ?

3.60 star(s) 96 Votes