Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
With all my heart, thank you to the respected Bob69, this wonderful person never ceases to please us. Health and good luck to him :) (y) (y) (y) .

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.37C-P2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ManilaShawBlackmailsObsession-0.37CP2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Alex84

Aug 22, 2018
Anyone else seeing this? Page 1 where you should see the info, details, changelog, links etc, not showing? Screenshot 2024-10-07 at 20-31-31 RPGM - Manila Shaw Blackmail's Obsession v0.37c P2 Abaddon F...png

Nov 18, 2023
Oh , I remember how I started the passage and never got there , it was especially difficult to find a bar , if according to the plot you are driving a car and end up in this location , then on foot it is located in the south at the very end of the road , I didn’t notice at first and was looking for a fix...

Jessejam23

Jun 13, 2024
Is it just the fight and the game ends, Manila is still missing 3 keys to access the portal at the Temple. I believe they are Determination, Humility and not sure of the other. She already has Justice for me anyway.
Yes I've been wondering the same thing too!! Like after the big fight what's going to happen is the game gonna end? Or will Manila go back to work and do some normal police stuff?

3.60 star(s) 96 Votes