Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Is the "Challenge I" quest bugged? I defeated the Night Watchman 10 times and it tells me to talk to scars but nothing happens when I do.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
How can I reach that scene.pls explain sorrow
srsly I don't know, sorry :/

Yesterday I got to play the pure justice route and today I continue with Corruptio saves, then Mixxed(Just/Cor) saves where JB blue is dead etc

(Jason and Forgein Date route 0.22)

(Mixxed Justice and corruption points and JB blue is dead, 0.22)

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
is that a bug??

in one of my saves where Manila was already pregnant and gave birth then the date with the major comes and she is pregnant again???
in my pregnant playthrough maila was only 1 time pregnant and gave birth already and then she is pregnant again???
i looked in all saves where she has already gave birth and in all she is pregnant again !!! :unsure::unsure:

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Someone can pass me the last saved the last version but that it is complete, what is there, thank you, thank you

oda29

Feb 3, 2019
Hello people. Please, how can I get this scene where the woman in black is fucked by Mr. Geller? I have tried different save games but I always kill the woman in black or she will kill me if I give up. Trafficking rhymes hehe ... bad joke.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Someone can pass me the last saved the last version but that it is complete, what is there, thank you, thank you

Mixxed justice and corruptio, JB blue is dead.
Save Slot #25 and go to sleep, Monday (0.24 update) start.
---

Anyone can give a save file where manila finds out about the camera?
And: marry_marlin
Load save slot #15 (from above mega links^^)
and complete the current quest, go home to bed and take a morning shower, peeping tom the quest begins(camera mission)

---

Officers, don't miss Santa's gift:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Manila gets level up.

Reactions: ttt_
3.60 star(s) 96 Votes