Jul 10, 2019
Has anyone been able to trigger the capitulation quest for Mason after surrendering to the kidnappers? Can't seem to get it too fire.
I "triggered" it (i.e. it showed up in the quest log), but the changelog says it is a work in progress. So I don't think you can actually visit the warehouse because you get "game over." I'm assuming that will be in the next update.

Here's how you get the quest:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

inviz

Jul 1, 2020
it dos not work it been delete by he user

Mega
Mixxed justice and corruptio, JB blue is dead.
Save Slot #25 and go to sleep, Monday (0.24 update) start.
---

And: marry_marlin
Load save slot #15 (from above mega links^^)
and complete the current quest, go home to bed and take a morning shower, peeping tom the quest begins(camera mission)

---

Officers, don't miss Santa's gift:
Manila gets level up.
Mega
Mixxed justice and corruptio, JB blue is dead.
Save Slot #25 and go to sleep, Monday (0.24 update) start.
---

And: marry_marlin
Load save slot #15 (from above mega links^^)
and complete the current quest, go home to bed and take a morning shower, peeping tom the quest begins(camera mission)

---

Officers, don't miss Santa's gift:
Manila gets level up.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
sorry, can anyone tell me how to add a save to my game? i tried to put the file in the folder but... nothing
If you download the file from here,just extract it somewhere,then copy the extracted file,go to the game folder "Manila Shaw Blackmails Obsession",open the folder named "www",then open the folder named "save" and put the file you copy there - go to the game again and start it! If you just want to add a file from your previous version you need to do the same,except extracting the file - just go to the same folder i already told you,copy the file from your previous version and then go the new version same folder and paste the file there!

Reactions: Jackass3487
Oct 14, 2019
Hello, guys. Can somebody suggest me a game, where you play as a hero (or just a good person) and woman are the main cruel villain, and you have to defeat her, to save the world or something like that. And once you did it, you will an opportunity to punish her, having sex with her... Games where you can punish villains, f*cking them...

Jackass3487

Jan 3, 2018
If you download the file from here,just extract it somewhere,then copy the extracted file,go to the game folder "Manila Shaw Blackmails Obsession",open the folder named "www",then open the folder named "save" and put the file you copy there - go to the game again and start it! If you just want to add a file from your previous version you need to do the same,except extracting the file - just go to the same folder i already told you,copy the file from your previous version and then go the new version same folder and paste the file there!
thank you very much

Reactions: LoveWhores

John Raatz

Sep 8, 2018
just discovered that if you try to skip some content during a particular day like putting off the first visit to Mason you can't trigger the other Mason visits. Sure, some events say you can do them any day, but would suggest saving time and frustration by doing each event on each day/night. Effin' great game and worthy of the hours I've put in trying to see all the scenes no matter how many reloads it takes lol :)

saleman1122

Jun 16, 2020
hello Guys can anybody share save file for all completed tasks of Lt. Storms..... need to unlock new scene in this update (V 0.24)

jk11

May 16, 2017
in the WT says

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 24 Thursday
Story:
Side quest: Pole Dancer, Sex Gym, Expert, 1st Customer,
Pregnant here use Preggo One (burke store) advance the time of delivery to 24h
is there a way to change the time of delivery?!

May 3, 2020
Hey guys! So I waited for a couple updates before playing again. I think my last version played was V21. That way the game will have progressed a bit. Anyhow, I started from the beginning and I am to the part where Shaw fights Alex in the Dojo. The path that I chose is that she killed J Blue. So at the dojo I defeat Alex the first time and then Ghellager (Spelling?) shows up and wants to make Manila swallow a blue pill. I fight Alex again and this time I lose and Manila swallows the pill and gets fucked by Alex. My question is if there is a huge difference later in the game if she wins the second time? Should I play both paths, or is it not worth it? Thanks!

3.60 star(s) 96 Votes