bugui

Aug 5, 2017
I already suspected that the next Monday would be the last day of the game, probably Manila will save Grace in the laboratory.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: End of April / May*

*Updates 0.28, 0.29, and 0.30 may take more work days than usual. This update (0.28) is gonna have more than eleven animations (Pregnant-baby bump and normal). Most are Ghellar's scenes, unlockable if you have killed J. Blue.

Playable days: Friday

Updates 0.29 and 0.30 are going to be Manila's last weekend. From Monday, Manila's going to play the final part of the game.

- I've completed the hotel scene (Story 100%, Ghellar 100%)

- I'm working on Mason's quest (10%)

- I've created an animation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
AMAZING)

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: End of April / May*

*Updates 0.28, 0.29, and 0.30 may take more work days than usual. This update (0.28) is gonna have more than eleven animations (Pregnant-baby bump and normal). Most are Ghellar's scenes, unlockable if you have killed J. Blue.

Updates 0.29 and 0.30 are going to be Manila's last weekend. From Monday, Manila's going to play the final part of the game.

- I've completed the hotel scene (Story 100%, Ghellar 100%)

- I'm working on Mason's quest (10%)

- I've created an animation

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The safe bet for the release of the update in May I guess?

xps

Apr 15, 2021
if I try to load either of my saves it immediately crashes.. I'm assuming I was not supposed to have to start over?

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017

Happy Sunday everyone!
Release date: May*
*Updates 0.28, 0.29, and 0.30 may take more work days than usual. This update (0.28) is gonna have at least 17 animations (Pregnant-baby bump and normal). It's the update with the largest number of animations I have ever created (Ghellar, Mason, Forger, and maybe etc...). There're gonna be multiple animations in a single scene. Most are Ghellar's scenes, unlockable if you have killed J. Blue.
Be patient.

- I'm working on Mason's quest (50%)
- I've created a battle
- I've created two animations

P.S.: Remember to keep the open polls updated, please.

Abaddon

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The only mod i use for this game is yours :D
Can you please update your mod?
I'll take a look though didn't the music mod now already do this ep of walkthrough... hmmm

But sorry Abaddon, Phalzyr was the quicker ;c
Mine is just a port. If the dev of the game made it in renpy, he'd have to make a heck lot more images to cover the points where rpgm screens happen, as well as add some story to it to gloss over the missing rpgmness... If he wants to do that extra work fine, but since my hybrid version is there he should just post a link to it :p Wonder if he even knows....
EDIT: or he could make mine official and work with me to make it how he likes it more... take less time in end and he can move onto next project, but frankly I think he should just move onto next one after done :D

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I don't really get the point of planning a Ren'Py remake for games that he hasn't started working on yet. I mean, if that's the case why not just make them into Ren'Py from the get go?

3.60 star(s) 96 Votes