Jay0032

Nov 29, 2020
Hey guys, just a quick question.
I can’t seem to trigger the Lt. Storm new mission “Pen Drive”.
I completed all scenes with him, and when I enter his office with the 0.28 update. Nothing happens. Am I missing something?
Same i just played Renpy remake in that there was no strom scene plus no ring scene available

Reactions: RobOverKill

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
I completed all scenes with him, and when I enter his office with the 0.28 update. Nothing happens. Am I missing something?
I think if you start new game, that you trigger the mission during a playthrough.

blockbusted

May 25, 2017
The quest will trigger if you try at least 1 repeatable scenes with him (the love icon in his office).
There is no scene will come up when you trigger the quest. It's just foreshadowing for Monday in-game.

blockbusted

May 25, 2017
I used to love this game. Manila is still, to this day, my favorite FMC, but the story just got all sorts of disjointed. I don't want to rag on the game too much because the dev is awesome. They continually crank out content month after month and Manila is a great FMC; she can be tough, soft and everything between. But things like the androids, the prostitution and John Doe, just to name a few, just got kind of lost. Again, I don't really want to rag on the game as a lot of people still really like it and the Dev should be applauded for continuing to work on it an deliver regularly.
For the story-wise, I agree with you that the story got disjointed and kinda confusing in some parts. But for the sex scenes, we can say that update 0.28 is the best so far.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
can I change settings to make Manila have a bf ? in my previous gameplay she has a bf who's her colleague, but idk why I lost my saves and now i cant replay everything fast enough, so can I change any settings ?

JAFO70

May 11, 2020
Before I restart yet another game, can you still get the Gheller scenes via Sextape with the Mayor (Blackmail) rather than killing J.Blue?

None of my current saves have the prerequisites to get much out of the .28 Update :unsure: :oops::cry:

Guardra

May 29, 2018
you know for as much shit or "corruption" we choose for her i am honestly surprised there is no bestiality involved seeing as she is a cop she could be fucking the K-9 unit lol

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert
3.60 star(s) 96 Votes