May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
€1 Patrons:
€1 patrons will get this update (0.35)!
Release date: December*
The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding. The latest updates may take longer than expected.

Playable days: Saturday
Scheduled:
- Story (5%)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Anime or Avengers?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I understood that the author wanted to do something like resurrection in battle with soldiers.

If the soldiers defeat you, but something went wrong and after losing you appear on the base, where nothing happens and there is no place for a script...

Last edited:

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Seems like the game is still, after years, just a bug feast. If you go to work not 7 am but later, then do all your work, she will park the car somewhere else when you drive home and end up in a gamebreaking bug. Already reported so many time but the bug is still ingame. Now I know why I stopped playing this game.

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
here is a walkthrough, you can of course make other choices.
and a modified file for combat and / or money concerns
Pogo123 Sorrow85

if you refuse michael in the evening you will have an appointment with him put on the sex bomb, if you have accept the bribes J-blue, you see the discussion between Michael and Dereck concerning you.
if you are neutral michael will contact you this weekend to ask for help regarding his debt.

Event
Jonh Doe: on the J-blue Bribe Route at the first meeting choose not to touch me (Handjob and Blowjob) in the public restroom.

Note: that many quests are exclusively reserved for Manila (not pregnant), but all the sexual relations on their video pregnant or not

backups shown in the walkthrough are not included

there is the possibility of going to fight Toshiro 1 day earlier, the shower to discover Tom the voyeur must be without Burke, possible to do the 20 blowjobs and handjobs before arresting the three clients.

Cash Machine
I also put the file of the game of another one posted for the machines asous always winning

Save 1 = Money / Stats Up / 1 corruption points, I was arrogant towards Burke
Where is the guy for the kidnapping side quest I've gone as south as possible and he's nowhere to be found? Where may I ask is he?

3.60 star(s) 96 Votes