blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Release date: June*
The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding. The latest updates may take longer than expected.

Playable days: Sunday
Scheduled:
- Story (5%)
- Animations (There will be no animations in this update)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
The update is about Manila choosing "Follow the Plan" in the subway.
Keep the saves of 0.35 and 036A.

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

Luigi77

Oct 7, 2021

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
Release date: June*
The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding. The latest updates may take longer than expected.

Playable days: Sunday
Scheduled:
- Story (5%)
- Animations (There will be no animations in this update)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
The update is about Manila choosing "Follow the Plan" in the subway.
Keep the saves of 0.35 and 036A.

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

NO ANIMATION???

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
I like this game, but the battles are to much, i will see sex and not 1 battle and another and another.... that is a boring update :(

Reactions: Yann33

theksbd

Apr 3, 2020
HELP HELP HELP !!! After I was defeated by Margott on the train, Manila was fucked by Leo and then I teleported to a new map, where there is a seller who is the first Herald of Kraisos standing there and selling items for Manila. But I can't find the way to get out of there. Is it the end of the current version? Anyone help me. 1682411429977.png

Reactions: specialkiss

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
HELP HELP HELP !!! After I was defeated by Margott on the train, Manila was fucked by Leo and then I teleported to a new map, where there is a seller who is the first Herald of Kraisos standing there and selling items for Manila. But I can't find the way to get out of there. Is it the end of the current version? Anyone help me. View attachment 2571777
That's a dead end because that route hasn't been developed yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

snakeup

May 17, 2020
Just catching up after a few updates and noticed the Burke shower scene. Is it supposed to not be animated?

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
i just found the bug i think. . .
i know that Story quests are more important in the game, but sometimes ya just misread the time on the clock, or want to end side mission path before the story quest, and that's it. . .

"Surveillance" quest part, with warehouse - androids, if ya go and play the side quest about "1st client" ya can't play "Survelliance" quest, and the game is just unplayable from now, ya can't skip it, ya can't go to bed. . .

my bad that i did not make separate saves. . . :Sadge: i did play it for almost 4 hours

specialkiss

Apr 23, 2023
HELP HELP HELP !!! After I was defeated by Margott on the train, Manila was fucked by Leo and then I teleported to a new map, where there is a seller who is the first Herald of Kraisos standing there and selling items for Manila. But I can't find the way to get out of there. Is it the end of the current version? Anyone help me. View attachment 2571777
already problem i have please help dev.

3.60 star(s) 96 Votes