mamank7070

Dec 18, 2023
complementing what I said earlier:
When Manila enters the bar, Erick complains to his friend about her(for hitting him) and calls her a bitch, the game gives you the option of ignoring him or confronting him (Erick takes revenge)
View attachment 3153884 View attachment 3153892
Be careful, for the orgy in the bar you first need to go to the massage place twice with Alison and she will unlock the quest for you.
save game please

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Hei, i search fr a way to make more money. Better a mod to add more money. how can i make this for pc version
upload yer save file here :
change the gold value, then download the altered file and copy-paste it in the save folder (sometimes they don't work if one directly downloads it into the save folder)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Astronomes

Astronomes

Jul 25, 2023
upload yer save file here :
change the gold value, then download the altered file and copy-paste it in the save folder (sometimes they don't work if one directly downloads it into the save folder)

Thank you, can you say who i find Relique. I make very low damage

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Thank you, can you say who i find Relique. I make very low damage
there's no relic to equip until late in the game, for better equipments u can check the shop of the police station and the 1 from which u bought cellphone, also don't forget to unequip/equip the gear when changing outfits, in case u added money just buy multiple sets of gear

FNMinimi

Jan 13, 2024
I went through the quest chain in the subway on version 0.36, moved the save file to 0.37A, but the end is the same, I get into the dimension of the merchant nothing further happens. Is it a softlock? I tried to complete the quest with the subway completely, the end is the same.

3.60 star(s) 96 Votes