AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Well this sucks turns out had to recompress all my image file to adjust the file size won't make it tonight over 500 renders had been added it will take me a few hours to do only the compressing sorry guys maybe thomorrow hope this won't happen in the future PS. I don't want to rush the releases.

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Well this sucks turns out had to recompress all my image file to adjust the file size won't make it tonight over 500 renders had been added it will take me a few hours to do only the compressing sorry guys maybe thomorrow hope this won't happen in the future PS. I don't want to rush the releases.
That's why you must never tell in an hour or two, or 30 min will be the release. When you fail to meet that time frame, this are the first steps of loosing fans faith.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Rushing creates troubles, taking time finds solutions :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Android version will be uploaded later got the error that it cannot load images on android does anyone know a solution to this or knows somebody that has ported more android version of other games? Thanks in advance
maybe the66 knows that

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I want to see some scenes with Lisa and Zoey. I was so hoping they would of kissed and did some mouth to mouth hands on searching. Which would of given Zoey a even bigger reason to visit again.

3 of the big sister dream pictures still have the red rocket popcicle dick

One of the dogs is using Lisa's name instead of it's dog name.

Needs some proof reading as there were some spelling errors and some lines like this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Didn't pay much attention to what Rex was saying and just looked at the pictures the most like a slide screen.

Last edited:

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
This update was AMAZING!!!!!!! You good sir are an artist. I cannot wait for the next update! speaking of which, will the next one be this month or next month?

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I want to see some scenes with Lisa and Zoey. I was so hoping they would of kissed and did some mouth to mouth hands on searching. Which would of given Zoey a even bigger reason to visit again.

3 of the big sister dream pictures still have the red rocket popcicle dick

One of the dogs is using Lisa's name instead of it's dog name.

Needs some proof reading as there were some spelling errors and some lines like this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Didn't pay much attention to what Rex was saying and just looked at the pictures the most like a slide screen.
About the dick I cannot change that for scenes that are already rendered sadly that's why Rex dick changes in the story because of his "disease" you can report bugs and spelling errors on my discord or send me a private message here :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
AdultKing

When you update your first post with new links after your done just report the first post and let them know that the OP has been updated with a new update and they'll take care of it. You can also do this when you see some post a link to a new update in a thread so it lets them know about a new update and they'll update that thread with the file that was posted.

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterL
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes