DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Kind of a blueball update but the humor made up for some of it,sadly its a kinetic novel right now cause it doesnt have choices,would have expected Rex to at least makeout with the main girls but meh..at this rate it definitely needs more time for the sex scenes to make an appearance in the game with the main girls i mean ( and no dream shit doesnt count) .Still a good game with potential!

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Uhmm where did the choices go? Sad that they are not there anymore.. maybe bring them back? Would be a way more fun game that way!

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
About the mac version not working i've never used a mac in my life does it also use exes? Because i've created mac versions before with Renpy and they worked

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Interesting concept here, but no animations = unsatisfying sex scenes = crap game. Maybe that will be 'good enough' for a handful of people just because this type of content is more rare but it's disappointing.
Well that's quite harsh... So when a game has no animations it's crap? Hope to add it in the future atm my rig won't allow that or you would need to wait for 1 year when next update drops.. Got a decent rig atm will try to update the game in 1 or 2 months every time

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Kind of a blueball update but the humor made up for some of it,sadly its a kinetic novel right now cause it doesnt have choices,would have expected Rex to at least makeout with the main girls but meh..at this rate it definitely needs more time for the sex scenes to make an appearance in the game with the main girls i mean ( and no dream shit doesnt count) .Still a good game with potential!
I'm thinking of adding choices again of the game but it will only be choices in sex scenes or some things rex can do. Is that better or should I just ignore that then

Reactions: Zertidus

Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
If this game gets animated, and i mean not 1,2 animations in update but atleast, 10 im your new patreon. Good luck with project,looks really good. Keep it up

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
I love your work "comics" are awesome, was even planing on something like this.
Where did you get the dog model?

And its great seeing someone doing a real bestiality game instead of just a side part like most other games.

Ignore the haters, you will always get hate what ever you do.

I think games like this don't need animations, after you are done you could do a "collectors edition" with animations added or something for people who want to replay your game but right now its better to have content then 2-3 sec animations that takes time from doing more scenes.

The "unsatisfying sex scenes" that one guy pointed out its a preference thing, do the scenes you like.

A tip if I may, go look at some great comics out there for inspiration, "[Woanse] New Directions" is a great one with good sceans or any of Mizuiro Megane work.

Give me a holler if I can help you in anyway or you want feedback.

Just signed to your patron too but think we should keep the talking over here ;p

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I love your work "comics" are awesome, was even planing on something like this.
Where did you get the dog model?

And its great seeing someone doing a real bestiality game instead of just a side part like most other games.

Ignore the haters, you will always get hate what ever you do.

I think games like this don't need animations, after you are done you could do a "collectors edition" with animations added or something for people who want to replay your game but right now its better to have content then 2-3 sec animations that takes time from doing more scenes.

The "unsatisfying sex scenes" that one guy pointed out its a preference thing, do the scenes you like.

A tip if I may, go look at some great comics out there for inspiration, "[Woanse] New Directions" is a great one with good sceans or any of Mizuiro Megane work.

Give me a holler if I can help you in anyway or you want feedback.

Just signed to your patron too but think we should keep the talking over here ;p
Thx for the feedback join my discord server there we can easely talk

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes