Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Given the time (and money) it takes to make an animation, if I have to choose, I prefer a well constructed and well written story rather than animations that would only be there to impress.
Obviously, if there is everything, it's even better! ;)
Keep the good work (y)

By the way: It's a detail but would it be possible to call the folder ManBestFriend or similar. For me MBF tends to be confused with Mother Best Friend, a QSP game.

Last edited:
Reactions: acewinz

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
with or without animation it will be just as good. it's not the animation that makes the game nor the story. On the other hand, it is with a big YES that I ask for choices! :p

Reactions: crookscomp

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I'm thinking of adding choices again of the game but it will only be choices in sex scenes or some things rex can do. Is that better or should I just ignore that then
If you're thinking of adding ''false'' choices ( those choices that change nothing) imho you better not waste your time and keep it a kinetic novel if that's more easy for you

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
don't take wrong choices then
Wasn't talking about obvious wrong choices that lead to game overs but the ones some devs insert into their games just to fuck with you and after that you have to replay an entire event just cause you picked a wrong choice in a trick question or shit like that.I'm not fucking retarded choosing an obvious wrong choice that leads to a game over just so i can later bitch about it :FacePalm:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Now let me get this straight, just so that I understand you. You propose a game where you play as a dog trying to have sexual relations with WOMEN??

Carstairs, you're MAD!!! No wonder they kicked you out of the Royal Society! Hmmmmffff...

Er..., just between you, me and the stuffed anteater in the corner- if I give you a photo of my sister, can you render HER into your story???

Last edited:

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
Well that's quite harsh... So when a game has no animations it's crap? Hope to add it in the future atm my rig won't allow that or you would need to wait for 1 year when next update drops.. Got a decent rig atm will try to update the game in 1 or 2 months every time
Yeah I disagree with that as well, rather intensely. So many games around here add poor, janky animations just to have them when a handful of progressing stills would be far preferable. Granted, the best of the best animations are indeed awesome, but most fall short, distract instead of immerse, and in those cases well-written text and some quality stills are superior.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Wasn't talking about obvious wrong choices that lead to game overs but the ones some devs insert into their games just to fuck with you and after that you have to replay an entire event just cause you picked a wrong choice in a trick question or shit like that.I'm not fucking retarded choosing an obvious wrong choice that leads to a game over just so i can later bitch about it :FacePalm:
Don't worry this game will have nothing like that haha just wanted to ask

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Having a cool smut concept like this but then only having footjob scenes is like offering me a steak dinner but then blending it with a bottle of mayonnaise and serving it as a smoothie. And the steak was actually tofu.

Reactions: izex and BobCarter
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes