Mar 10, 2018
just reading this sentence discomforts me already. if there would be something like this i would like to know, so i can avoid this thread ( ' -')
From what I know so far, no. It's made clear in 0.1 there won't even be any option of it for the immediate family. Any option for sharing other characters should be optional or skippable. At least that's the impressions I've gotten so far talking with him. I don't think he plans to force anything.

Reactions: goatwhisperer3

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Great start on the game but there is some improvments i hope happens, using same intro as the demo is time saving and good idea but it could have character introduction and show the new house and neighborhood and show how rex befriended the other dogs, thats all i can think of at the moment, looking forward to next part (y), BTW a little wish in future update, when rex impregnates the women can you add a image of fertilization or have them yell out they are getting pregnant, i'm having a puppy etc etc, something like that ;)

Dec 21, 2019
Your definition of a good game seems rather...limiting.
It's not limiting at all. Tons of games have animations, it should be the standard. And no they're not all "janky" and bad and just there for the sake of it, that's just something you tell yourselves as an excuse. They exist because they add a lot to the quality and experience.
It is a unique approach/concept that has not been overdone in games like so many others.
Really? So the same old mixture of generic looking models probably bought from a site (very mild props if the dev actually made them) thrown into a family household setting, being slowly corrupted and fucked, that's unique? That hasn't been done thousands of times before? Lol. The only difference is the mc is a dog. And the point is a game having one small thing going for it shouldn't cause everyone to overlook inadequacies. But I know people love that shit, I dig it myself, and it's rare. Hence it being "good enough" for some.
if it's so easy why doesn't he create his own game instead of complaining
Ahh, the age old "Nobody is allowed to complain, do it yourself" defense. Why people think that's actually a valid point is beyond me. It's extremely silly. Are people allowed to complain about pay to win mechanics in mmos, or scam-like EA practices, or generic copy/pasted triple A titles if they can't create video games themselves? Am I allowed to complain about a bug in my food at a restaurant if I'm not a professional chef myself? Everyone just has to silently accept everything? Absurd. And I never said it was "so easy" of course these things take work. But... to be honest, something like this, a Ren'Py (not exactly rocket science) with medium quality renders, no animations, basic writing and no real story, yes that is pretty easy.

I may have been condescending but I really did mean it when I wished you luck with this. I hope it goes well and in the future you get to a point where you can upgrade your hardware, increase your developing experience, and make something great.

Reactions: nional
Mar 10, 2018
It's not limiting at all. Tons of games have animations, it should be the standard. And no they're not all "janky" and bad and just there for the sake of it, that's just something you tell yourselves as an excuse. They exist because they add a lot to the quality and experience.
I admit I took issue with your original post primarily due to its condescending nature, not because criticism cannot be constructive. You cannot occupy a moral high ground of "oh what a typical response by a developer - do it yourself" when you admit you yourself were condescending ("crap game," "little project," etc.). So no, other people have obviously spoken words other than praise and it did not result in such a response as yours did.

Nevertheless, I still take issue with your basic premise. It amounts to something akin to saying indie games are never good games because they lack the AAA graphics and funding, which adds to a game's experience (obviously). Or what about groundbreaking or classic text games which have no animations/graphics yet laid the framework for modern gaming and interactive experiences? It is that qualification of "good" that you arbitrarily take away completely based upon one issue such as that in an almost unfunded 0.1 game that set me off. To say that animations would be an improvement or would make it a better game? That the text would be improved through greater exposition and complexity rather than simple, short thoughts? That is constructive criticism and frankly can, and does, follow a logical argument. I mean not only that but you qualified it as a "crap game." I mean, I could go on all day but this is starting to derail the thread.

But in summation, of course, people are allowed to complain, it is the internet after all, people just react better when you don't start by being a dick about it.

Reactions: Norbz

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Got a lot of feedback from the game saying that it's not a real game more like a kinetic novel and that's true, I will dive myself in Renpy coding so it's a actual game want to create a map with locations etc. and objectives to do so it guides you through the game. The goal is to have something like Milfy City gameplay wise so expect some changes in 0.2 don't know how long it will take me but I will try :) that's all the news for today hope you have a great day!

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
Got a lot of feedback from the game saying that it's not a real game more like a kinetic novel and that's true, I will dive myself in Renpy coding so it's a actual game want to create a map with locations etc. and objectives to do so it guides you through the game. The goal is to have something like Milfy City gameplay wise so expect some changes in 0.2 don't know how long it will take me but I will try :) that's all the news for today hope you have a great day!

I just hope the game wont be like the other renpy games that really needs step by step walkthrough in order to have a good play through or the point and click exploration is not so heavily dependent to story that if you didnt read a walkthrough and didnt follow a specific step by step things to do you wont progress in the story. I hope you achieve your goal to have a same concept of gameplay like the milfy city because its really is one example of the game that have a good balance of gameplay and vn.

Goodluck, I really like your game so far :BootyTime:

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
hi AdultKing

you cant imagine how happy i am, you still work on "mans best friend" !! :love: :love: :love:

i would like to give you some pros/cons, cuz thats the best way to improve, right ? :)

pros:
- story overall great idea and to hear what MC doggo thinks !! ( inner voice ) really fun !
- same goes for human "inner voice" great idea!
- i really love the idea with "Safah" how she tries to gets Zoey into besti :p
...pls let it develop really slow, dont rush it with zoey and the girls getting into
...bestiality !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! take your time !!!
- overall renderings getting better !

cons:
- VN ... yes Visual Novel.. right know it feels like you click through different scenes
...and the story in general, but there is no corruption system or decisions MC doggo
...can make or where he wants to go etc...
- Rendering, there are many many clipping errors, f.e feets in high heels, legs
...through clothes / outfits and hair clipping..
- the story progresses to fast imho, dont rush is, give it more time !

I would love to help you with rendering and get into your team, so you can progress faster, dunno if you are interested, you can PM me.. no payment needed !!!! ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey thank you for the feedback about the team send me a message on my Discord server then we can talk ;)

Reactions: goditseb

ravenlord2013

Aug 21, 2017
Got to admit i really enjoyed the initial release of the game, the female models you chose are stunning! and kudos for you to make a story/game for bestiality, lots of other developers seem to add the bestiality tag into their games and either fail to deliver or shy away from, Of which they would lose funding from the platforms they put to sell their game on.
Love it and keep up the great start. Hope to see some animations added maybe a X-ray view in sex scenes, and going through with the graphic doggy insemination ;) here's to lots of puppies being made lol ;)

Velkoz2

Dec 10, 2017
Oh idk man i just read through the thread and i saw that you planned to release 0.2 next monday, unless i'm missing something or time goes not fast enough xD

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes