Dec 21, 2019
Well that's quite harsh... So when a game has no animations it's crap? Hope to add it in the future atm my rig won't allow that or you would need to wait for 1 year when next update drops.. Got a decent rig atm will try to update the game in 1 or 2 months every time
Frankly, yes. Good games have good animations. Good devs are capable of that. Lame cg stills even with dogs can be found by the millions all over the internet. A basic story of "Woof, gotta fuck all the bitches" in poor english really doesn't add much. But hey, good luck with your little project. Like I said it'll be good enough for certain people.

Mar 10, 2018
Frankly, yes. Good games have good animations. Good devs are capable of that. Lame cg stills even with dogs can be found by the millions all over the internet. A basic story of "Woof, gotta fuck all the bitches" in poor english really doesn't add much. But hey, good luck with your little project. Like I said it'll be good enough for certain people.
Your definition of a good game seems rather...limiting. It is a unique approach/concept that has not been overdone in games like so many others. Yet, the dev not doing something impossible/unreasonable with the hardware currently available is all that matters? Grammar issues have almost all been fixed and besides, who is looking for Shakespeare in a dialogue bubble for a dog? It is 0.1 for goodness sakes, there is no reason to be condescending to a "little" project that the dev is obviously putting effort into improving and building on while listening to player concerns and ideas.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Your definition of a good game seems rather...limiting. It is a unique approach/concept that has not been overdone in games like so many others. Yet, the dev not doing something impossible/unreasonable with the hardware currently available is all that matters? Grammar issues have almost all been fixed and besides, who is looking for Shakespeare in a dialogue bubble for a dog? It is 0.1 for goodness sakes, there is no reason to be condescending to a "little" project that the dev is obviously putting effort into improving and building on while listening to player concerns and ideas.
Doesn't matter it's good haha let me continue with my "little project" it's a 0.1 and people are already hating if it's so easy why doesn't he create his own game instead of complaining for something that is free I don't even charge anything for it the only thing I ask is support well enough rant gonna go to bed gn all

Jul 21, 2017
View attachment 508303
Overview:
A Father leaves his family which gives the you the chance to become the 'Man of the House'
Thread Updated: 2020-03-03
Release Date: 2020-03-03
Developer: AdultKing - - - - - - F95
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Compressed Version Download:
PC: MEGA - - GDRIVE
Mac: MEGA - - GDRIVE
HD Version Download:
PC: MEGA - GDRIVE
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE
Android Version Download:
MEGA - - GDRIVE

View attachment 507742 View attachment 507743 View attachment 507744 View attachment 507746
I love it, don't abandon the project please!

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
1000 Likes for REALY Original Story... But...
3DCG, Male (Dog) protagonist, Bestiality, Incest, Pregnancy, Big tits, Big ass, Corruption, Milf, Teasing, Feet Fetish, Cosplay
Fist... Incest? If MC is Dog when what about Incset we F***ing Talk? O_O
Second...
Pregnant? I not see any Heroines Pregnant Now... If it Future Tag, PLS, ReEdit Tags, ok?

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
I already nominated Wejit (from Healslut) for president, but Rex should definitely slide into the ticket as VP or at least be ofered a spot in the new cabinet as Secretary of the Department of Breeding Affairs.

Jan 15, 2019
The writing is very primitive and the story basic but I'm a sucker for some good ol' beastiality and the renders are really good. I'll be keeping my eye on this one.

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
I'm glad to see that there are such good returns on this first update! It was already the case for the demo.

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
Pretty great 3D art, interesting concept. I hope this will go places and not be abandoned like so many others

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes