Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
Assuming it's going to be a later thing, tag need to be relevant for the actual content, since so far there is none, welp byebye tag. Making assumption here

Edit: tags in Genre spoiler in the first post still include pregnancy

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
About the pregnancy it will 100% be in the game, it had to be removed because f95zone tags only are used if it's already in the game. You can check the actual tags and upcoming on my site or at the first page under genres

SV_PO

Apr 12, 2020
About the pregnancy it will 100% be in the game, it had to be removed because f95zone tags only are used if it's already in the game. You can check the actual tags and upcoming on my site or at the first page under genres

Man's Best Friend I'm waiting for pregnancy

looking forward into it
should add more scenes sex + sex + became pregnant= gives birth
should add more scenes sex + sex + became pregnant sex + sex +sex = gives birth twins

Last edited:
Reactions: kimsmyth and RRP

rulfonastero

May 30, 2019
Ah, almost a dream game) Why almost ? potmu that my dream is-if the main character was a three-headed Cerberus on guard of something from the highest nobility;) And Yes, it will be interesting to see what will happen next. Perhaps this game will be even better than my favorite "Hechima ni Koi Suru Joshikousei -JK×JK-" :3

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes