Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Something is wrong with 0.2 update that is currently posted. It will not let me play it. Says that something is missing, I re downloaded it twice and still no luck.

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Sorry had too anyway what with Prego tag? Dog gets have their babys? lol

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
This update has A LOT of scenes that it puts to shame other games I will not name now. Good fucking job, you deserve every cent you get because you can only get better from now on.

Reactions: markwalloway

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I started playing this and it was a little basic but enjoyable until suddenly BOOM SANDBOX! Well I think I'll remove this from my watch list. Sandbox suck ass and this sandbox doesn't even have a point. You can only do 1 think so what is the point of having the option to go some where else. Author please just create a visual novel with choices.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
I started playing this and it was a little basic but enjoyable until suddenly BOOM SANDBOX! Well I think I'll remove this from my watch list. Sandbox suck ass and this sandbox doesn't even have a point. You can only do 1 think so what is the point of having the option to go some where else. Author please just create a visual novel with choices.
i guess the intention (looking at this version) is to have choice because the female npcs will have cycles and you can have a choice where to go to later (which girl to focus on at a given time). at this point it doesn't make much sense yes but i'm sure it will down the line.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
i like the map idea, but please add names to the locations instead of hoping we can just figure it out by the pictures.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes