Slappydash

Jul 11, 2018
OK...
I don't understand you guys first you don't like the fact that it's a kinetic novel and now I've added a simple map system to the game to make it more like a visual novel and you don't like it. And want back to kinetic?

It's not really a sandbox either, I can try to change it in a patch to make it easier to navigate
I think if you want to take feedback from the community perhaps a poll would better help you. So for instance put up a poll asking about the new system or the old system and follow through using the poll. There will always be whiners but with the poll you know that some are supporting you. Or just do the system you really want to do and push forward. Either way I still like you work keep it up.

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
OK...
I don't understand you guys first you don't like the fact that it's a kinetic novel and now I've added a simple map system to the game to make it more like a visual novel and you don't like it. And want back to kinetic?

It's not really a sandbox either, I can try to change it in a patch to make it easier to navigate
i like it they way it is, but like everyone said everyone has his own opinion but you have to choose of you keep it becsoue only you needs to work with the game. Good Work and can't wait for the next version but keep your time mate no need to rush it

MagikJoker

May 15, 2019
I really liked it, and those who do not like it, let them try to do something like this. Do not pay attention to them, create and please us.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Yay! A new update is here! Kinetic, visual novel, I am not particularly a huge fan of either one but there are some that I enjoy playing if the content is good. This content is good so far so keep up the work.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but its scared to get pregnant. So she take a condom.
Er....... wut?

I've seen some ridiculous ideas in my time and read some insanity but that...... Words fail me.

It might be a silly game but cross breeding between humans and dogs isn't a thing neither are dog condoms.

Reactions: Vrijgeest

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Er....... wut?

I've seen some ridiculous ideas in my time and read some insanity but that...... Words fail me.

It might be a silly game but cross breeding between humans and dogs isn't a thing neither are dog condoms.
didn't you follow the story? There is this rare gen that mkaes it possible.

Also i am more confused by the sudden race change for rex. i saw it i read it, still confused

Reactions: RRP

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Just go with your vision and stick with it. People are going to whine and complain no matter what you do and you'll just drive yourself nuts trying to keep up with it. Or if you really want to listen to people, make them at least be like $20+ patrons and not just the F95 forums.
Entirely agree. Just stick with your idea and dont listen to the whiners. There are so many pressure groups here that worry and complain about the slightest thing. If they are not paying then they are not saying.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Man's Best Friend [v0.2] [AdultKing] - Original Size: 991 MB

Download PC (447MB)
: - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
AdultKing Who rendered the Max scene and why dont they care about the Actual MC Rex? Not only did they fuck up the creampie for Rex, but he didn't even get a BJ like Max. You could at the least make a alternate scene for the MC if you turn down sharing, since its every other scene now.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
AdultKing Who rendered the Max scene and why dont they care about the Actual MC Rex? Not only did they fuck up the creampie for Rex, but he didn't even get a BJ like Max. You could at the least make a alternate scene for the MC if you turn down sharing, since its every other scene now.
Thx for the feedback will you are right. Next time both will get the same action

Reactions: dbp5ca

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Er....... wut?

Some people have pregnancy fetishes that's why i've added it. Not a fan of it myself but I create it for the people

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes