nillax

Jun 23, 2018
welp this game was different and i enjoyed it enough to go to his subscribestar page. only a matter of time until patron shuts it down so good call on going to another site. keep up the good work but im kinda confused about the reason to change the dog breed really.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
I played the newest version and I see you have been very busy. I didn't check, I am not sure if this is the same version as the one available on Patreon where I got mine from but when people were complaining about the kinetic novel/virtual novel ordeal, I wanted to say that I noticed the beginning of the game has essentially no choices and I am guessing that they are assuming that the entire game is like that but the map and choices concept do open up as the game progresses. Still, don't expect an RPG. I just have a feeling that people have given up on it before getting into it further. I know, I agree. It would be awesome to have this kind of art and material made into something like an open world rpgm game or something else that gets into more role playing and more of a choices matter game. But this type of material is very hard to find so a kinetic novel at this length is a step forward for what might could come later if the devs out there learned of our interests in this type of beastiality genre. Some people really like kinetic novels or visual novels. They might consider themselves in dog utopia right now. I am not actually a big fan of either one but this is the closest I have come to dog utopia in any of these games available so a big thumbs up. I love the art! The material is awesome! And I appreciate it.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
its so-so game maybe because of no animation?
btw The map need get better..put that down on down screen and show icon than all in hide map.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I burst out laughing reading the OP description, probably the most hilarious, crazy idea I've seen so far. I'm not usually into pooch-humped bitches, but I'll definitely give this one a try in the future and see if the story is as funny as its description.

Reactions: Bane71

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
AdultKing
Is the best Tag, Bestiality game right now
As I know here, F95zone
No monsters, No ghosts, No aliens, No magic
Is a game that can happen in real life of people, always,
Except pregnancy!:D:D I can forgive(y)(y) For entertainment

Reactions: EthanHunt95 and RRP

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I love it. this game is too fxxin funny. the dev know how dogs think oh sorry humans in dog costumes. My shepard burys his nose in every womans crotch he comes up to. most pet him on the head. Somtimes I think how nice to be him.....

Reactions: hakulaku97

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
About the Map system there will be choices in the future this is just the first concept of the map system. I'm going to improve it in the next update. Think the next update will be more like a overhaul of the current systems

(p)_(p)

May 1, 2020
AdultKing

I think a lot of games out there lack animations that can make them better - like Man's Best Friend. It's a nice and simple game to play, the renders look great but animations would make it so much better. " would attract more player "

• Love
Reactions: SK+CZ

3dmember

Sep 23, 2017
I can never understand why people use GDrive. I'm grateful of course for any download links to any games. GDrive in my opinion is just a waste though because 10 people get to download it and then it locks everyone out for 24hrs. So its kind of a waste of time. Basically 0.1% of people get to actually download the file from that option.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Best Damn update that I have seen in a Long time from any Games, Congratulation Dev.....Fantastic Job from AdultKing..:love:(y)
Great Graphics.....No Grinding....Great Story.....!!!!
Guess I have to Get my wallet out again.....
The Only thing I didn't like so much was getting rid of the black dog, maybe its just because I haven't gotten accustomed to the German Shepherd yet.

Reactions: EthanHunt95

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Best Damn update that I have seen in a Long time from any Games, Congratulation Dev.....Fantastic Job from AdultKing..:love:(y)
Great Graphics.....No Grinding....Great Story.....!!!!
Guess I have to Get my wallet out again.....
The Only thing I didn't like so much was getting rid of the black dog, maybe its just because I haven't gotten accustomed to the German Shepherd yet.
Thank you, the dog needed a new improved model the old black dog (guy in costume) looked like clay low textures etc.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes