1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hahah should be but dogs are Man's Best friends :)
Not on this game though xD

Btw just a small sidenote, dunno if the previous gifs are official or not, but please try to make scenes natural to a dog. For example doggystyle or maybe missionary. Stuff like standing and going to knees due lack of strength on legs would be nice hehe.

I know you want to please everyone, and it's still a game, but would feel more realistic to have positions possible for a dog. After all it's the dog who controls the act, not the girl.

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
Not on this game though xD

Btw just a small sidenote, dunno if the previous gifs are official or not, but please try to make scenes natural to a dog. For example doggystyle or maybe missionary. Stuff like standing and going to knees due lack of strength on legs would be nice hehe.

I know you want to please everyone, and it's still a game, but would feel more realistic to have positions possible for a dog. After all it's the dog who controls the act, not the girl.
The Gifs are not from Adultking there a from another series, but I agree more Natural would be fin but still it is a game and if he adds some unrealistic stuff its fine for me to

Mew12623

Feb 21, 2018
Are some people seriously saying it's too much? Really? This is F95zone. A website is filled with enough degeneracy to blot out the sun. Too much my ass. I for one am loving the game, and eagerly await pregnancy content along with every other fetish that the creator deigns to include in the game. Lord knows there is a severe lack of quality bestiality games and this one might just tick all of the boxes if the creator keeps at it. Godspeed game developer, let none stand in your way towards making this glorious game.

Last edited:

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Daaaaaaamn what a game !!! this is one of the first times in my life where i am jealous of a dog HAHAHA !! quite interesting story ! Keep the good work !! Btw im reading that the 0.3 is coming out soon? any news?
(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ravenlord2013

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
T
Daaaaaaamn what a game !!! this is one of the first times in my life where i am jealous of a dog HAHAHA !! quite interesting story ! Keep the good work !! Btw im reading that the 0.3 is coming out soon? any news?
(y)
Its being tested right now. Hopefully comes out this week

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes