Xandi

Jun 14, 2017
Great Game so far, loving every part of it, and I just wish you the best with the next's updates!!!

Guys asking for the ETA of the next update:
-Read the last post's
or
-Go to his main site, there is a progress bar there! (at the moment 35%)

Reactions: ravenlord2013

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
I wonder how the pregnancy will be realized in the game? What will the chance of pregnancy depend on? Just the number of times. The dog can’t break the knot and finish out, or there will be a super fetish and a condom will be put on the dog’s penis.

isekai21

Dec 10, 2018
It seems the update is progressing at a rapid pace. The current completion is at 60% on the official page. Can't wait to play the new update for some more beasty love.

Rey Palpatine

Jan 22, 2019
I agree that Sarah seems the most involved, not only physically is she already fucked Rex several times, for emotionally involved, on occasions she treats him as if he were her boyfriend.

That should be a trait that sets her apart from her mother and sister.

isekai21

Dec 10, 2018
I agree that Sarah seems the most involved, not only physically is she already fucked Rex several times, for emotionally involved, on occasions she treats him as if he were her boyfriend.

Well, I agree with you on the part that she is the most involved with Rex. I think that something that will set her apart is to be the first one to be knocked up by genetically enhanced Rex.

Reactions: RRP

Cottoncloud

Apr 27, 2018
Did not went through whole thing just yet, I enjoy it quite a bit, even more so that kink composition is rather rare... this said, if I had to express any concern that I have, it'd be choices, something that would make me a bit more engaged in a story, I am aware it's work in progress, just wanted to put it out there, that so far it feels a bit to much like a comic book with map... but so far existences of the map did not feel all the important since I did not encounter anything other then story in a quest log. I assume it's a setup for further updates?

Reactions: deltami

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
It seems the update is progressing at a rapid pace. The current completion is at 60% on the official page. Can't wait to play the new update for some more beasty love.
Recently there was 25% followed by 35%. Now 60% and this is for 2 weeks. By the end of the month may come out

youpla

May 9, 2017

On the previous page (47), I've discussed about what could be done with the main trio to bring some diversity in the character's traits and approach/thoughts about bestiality. Read it if you want to share your thoughts with me.
For Sarah, I think the best is to consider that she will desire to officially become Rex's bride with a true wedding, and will consider the dog as her husband with whom she will have "kids" (puppies). I think that developing a true love from her toward the dog will not only be original with this kind of story, but also ... twisted and exciting ! :)

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes