AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Question for creator: will the updates for this game start having choices that impact the story or gameplay?
Maybe in the future I was never a fan of open world games or choices always liked the linear aspect of games so you won't mis anything
Question for AdultKing: it's the end of the day on Sunday now- are we getting it this week? :).
This week yes :)

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Playing it again but there is a bug where can't pull up the map after the scene in the master bedroom with Jessica masturbating thinking about rex it won't let me move past it my knowledge on renpy is not great I tried to fix it but nothing worked so if someone more knowledgeable knows how to fix it please help

Razor1911

Apr 29, 2017
Honestly? A huge dissapointment. The graphics on the console are pathetic, the bugs are embaressing. I rather play a new update of this game than Cyberpunk.
PS4 and XboxOne are 7 years old at this points, of course it gonna be pathetic. Because of console alot of games have to dowgrade to be playable on their platform. Beside no games came bug free.

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
PS4 and XboxOne are 7 years old at this points, of course it gonna be pathetic. Because of console alot of games have to dowgrade to be playable on their platform. Beside no games came bug free.
Yeah, I get that. Let's not turn this into a Cyberpunk thread, arguing over dumb shit. I glad for you if you like it. I'll let you like it, just let me hate it because I think it's fucking pathetic of CDPR to put out such trash after the Witcher. They are better than this.

Reactions: Gromov

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Playing it again but there is a bug where can't pull up the map after the scene in the master bedroom with Jessica masturbating thinking about rex it won't let me move past it my knowledge on renpy is not great I tried to fix it but nothing worked so if someone more knowledgeable knows how to fix it please help
Do you have a save game from around that point? I just ran through the game from the start and didn't come across that.

BaleniX

Feb 7, 2019
I can't play with this game:
The pc version is impossible to open (could not executed)
In the android version, more than half scene is broken, there is a lot of error messages .

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I can't play with this game:
The pc version is impossible to open (could not executed)
In the android version, more than half scene is broken, there is a lot of error messages .
what do you mean executed? you know you have to unzip it first. ok stupid question maybe. try downloading it from another site. then make sure you use the latest winrar or 7Zip to open then you can run the exe file. hope this help cause this one is a must play.

Mar 10, 2018
Question for creator: will the updates for this game start having choices that impact the story or gameplay?
As it is planned, choices are in the form of choosing if you want to pursue certain girls or things like pregnancy. The plot/direction of the game will remain linear for the most part just like king said.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes