Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
why do Devs still keep using RPGM when Renpy is far superior... unable to play as the mansion too massive, wasting time walking pointlessly
That's cause rpg maker is for people who want to play a game and Renpy is for people who just want to jerk and play. I suggest if you don't like RPGMVP then don't down the games.

Reactions: Perverted Senpai

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
I bought the cookbook for Nadia and what time and day can I deliver it to her?

What day and time can I meet Emma to help clean the pool?

Manford

Nov 24, 2018
I bought the cookbook for Nadia and what time and day can I deliver it to her?

What day and time can I meet Emma to help clean the pool?
I was able to trigger the pool cleaning scene by going to the pool at noon. You have to enter the pool through the door from the hallway. If you use the quick travel from your phone it does not trigger.
Sorry I have not figured out the cookbook giving to Nadia event.

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
I was able to trigger the pool cleaning scene by going to the pool at noon. You have to enter the pool through the door from the hallway. If you use the quick travel from your phone it does not trigger.
Sorry I have not figured out the cookbook giving to Nadia event.
I managed to activate the pool cleaning scene and do I always have to go at noon?

or has a specific day?

Last edited:

LWS

Jun 8, 2017
I have managed the foto shooting with Alexandra where she wears the uniform.
Then i witnesses a scene in front of the conference room when the mother took all wealth from her daughter.
Then i got access the computer in the foto studio, where you could manage Alexandras onlyfans and equipment - but there seems to be a bug that you can't exit the room after using that computer or can't open the menue to travel to a different location.
does anybody know how to solve that, or is this part uselsess?

Floid

Mar 25, 2019
I have managed the foto shooting with Alexandra where she wears the uniform.
Then i witnesses a scene in front of the conference room when the mother took all wealth from her daughter.
Then i got access the computer in the foto studio, where you could manage Alexandras onlyfans and equipment - but there seems to be a bug that you can't exit the room after using that computer or can't open the menue to travel to a different location.
does anybody know how to solve that, or is this part uselsess?
I had the same problem. But I solved it in a strange way. I just went to Alexandra at 10-11 am on Sunday and gave her a maid uniform. After that, a photo shoot with her began

1.90 star(s) 11 Votes