Adrian24

May 25, 2017
If Aneth gets sick and you have less than 200 gold and no medicine, it's game over:
She only gets better with medicine, which you can't buy because it costs 200 and Yoko doesn't exchange AP point if Aneth is sick.

Reactions: woscarricoche

Shawnizzle100

Dec 31, 2018
So quick question i believe i just finished the game because the characters show they no longer have an objective and i gave tania the pill, is there anything else I'm missing or is that all?

CaliLuv

Sep 24, 2019
So....i started the 1st day, went to the garage, met wendy, roaming mansion to meet the others, went back to wendy, went to town, bring package to the storeroom and the laboratory sequence starts automatically. after that wendy wasn't in the garage to pay me. aneth wasn't in kitchen to help...and i couldn't do anything to anybody. went to bed, get up went outside assigned aneth. waited until 9 o'clock, went to garage, wendy wasn't there. forwarded time for 1 hour in hope weny was there, but i got warped back to my room and when i got outside, aneth appeared to tell me something about a tea a gave her, even if i havent interacted with her the whole time before...wtf? this update is a totally mess and unplayable.

VirusWizzard

Jul 19, 2022
On discord channel it gives a walktrough from the old version of it there two quests not in there but thats no problem

woscarricoche

May 1, 2017
I'm going to try to give my opinion about the game in the most assertive way possible.

Pros:

- Leocid's girl designs and animations are top 3. At least if you are a fan of exuberant girls.
- There are also a large number of female characters
- The idea of the game is great. Good approach

Cons:

- A developer must learn from their mistakes, and Mansion of Lust has the same blunders as Bastard Girls. There is no usable map. There are events that are repeated too much, and events that never happen.
- There is an idea, but there is no script, an example of this is being able to get hearts with Scarlet but not with Rebecca, or with the police woman, or with the saleswomen at the store...

Sadly, I'm quite sure that Leocid won't change his working mode, so I hope that another more organized developer is able to take their ideas, create a complete script and design girls in the same style. So we can have a Bastard Girls where we can finally talk to the nuns and a Mansion of Lust where we don't need to fix a shower 40 times to see an animation.

salomon10l

May 16, 2020
Someone know how to work in garden (from aneth quest) i got a scissors and i was looking outside everywhere but i cant find any highlighted spot to do it.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
the game have nearly 2 years and cero content xd how is that posible?
People see incredibly thicc wiafus and get trapped. If someone made characters like this but with good gameplay they'd be one of the more successful games. Instead we get messes like this or incoherent acid trip "stories" like Brighton City.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes