3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
It's funny that in many of the games the stepmothers and sister are hot and always crazy to have sex...Why isn't it like this in real life too?. :cautious:
Apart from always having a big house and being rich, I wanted to see a game with an ugly and poor stepmother. (I doubt he would face):ROFLMAO:
Anyway the beautiful and interesting art I will keep an eye on your project. Good luck.

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
It's funny that in many of the games the stepmothers and sister are hot and always crazy to have sex...Why isn't it like this in real life too?. :cautious:
Apart from always having a big house and being rich, I wanted to see a game with an ugly and poor stepmother. :ROFLMAO:
Anyway the beautiful and interesting art I will keep an eye on your project. Good luck.
Won't it become actual incest if you install the uncensoring patch? This whole "step" thing is a half ass excuse and nothing more. Now, do you see many families going crazy about inbreeding? I don't think so. It's basically the same thing, only you like your step family much less.

So, I did check contents and it seems nice. And, please don't worsen image quality too much when you compress it. I'd maybe stick with png and then someone can provide compressed version, but that's cuz I don't care about file sizes and all I care about is quality.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2019
Won't it become actual incest if you install the uncensoring patch? This whole "step" thing is a half ass excuse and nothing more. Now, do you see many families going crazy about inbreeding? I don't think so. It's basically the same thing, only you like your step family much less.
seems the patch turns the red head into your mom and therefore her daughters are your sisters....it's what i'm getting at least i haven't met the 3 girls moms yet..

Reactions: Seriosha

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Apart from always having a big house and being rich, I wanted to see a game with an ugly and poor stepmother. (I doubt he would face):ROFLMAO:
Take a look at Gates Motel (ugly mother). Maybe you like it.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
I like to read the description so I have an idea what I'm stepping into but... what? Frightened of spending hours trying to read this and still having no clue what is happening. But creampie-ing my loli harem sounds good so I'll take a run at it. Let me butt fuck the fairy girls and we are golden...

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
DeepL Translator
Just a few thoughts on language & machine translators (I'll have to actually d/l & play later when I have time):

Not sure about that one, personally, but what I have found is that automated translators vary greatly in quality, and the source country matters. Example Yandex Translate does better than Google with regards to translating to/from English from many Eastern-European languages, but Google does better for other languages (such as Spanish and French). Bing does not do anything good. The DeepL translator seems to have started well, but sounds like it might not be as good any more. (That happens.)
Another tip, that's helped me in the past verify a translation: do a back translate. Meaning "your language" to English then that English translation back to "your language". If it still makes sense, it's probably good to use. If it doesn't, reword.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Just a few thoughts on language & machine translators (I'll have to actually d/l & play later when I have time):

Not sure about that one, personally, but what I have found is that automated translators vary greatly in quality, and the source country matters. Example Yandex Translate does better than Google with regards to translating to/from English from many Eastern-European languages, but Google does better for other languages (such as Spanish and French). Bing does not do anything good. The DeepL translator seems to have started well, but sounds like it might not be as good any more. (That happens.)
Another tip, that's helped me in the past verify a translation: do a back translate. Meaning "your language" to English then that English translation back to "your language". If it still makes sense, it's probably good to use. If it doesn't, reword.
I had to read everything, they changed a lot of text in more shit as it is now.
What I said, atm I talk with someone, if he realy like to Help, I can post on the next Release a better english version.
In my School Time we had to choose, english or French and you know that I dont choosed english :D

Reactions: tazaaron and jdw6

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
In my School Time we had to choose, english or French and you know that I dont choosed english :D
Ich verstehe. Hier war es Spanisch oder Spanisch. Und ich habe alles vergessen. (I understand. Here it was Spanish or Spanish. And I forgot everything.)
BTW, that was via translator, so if wrong: sorry. :)
Good luck with the language project. And thanks for sharing your work with us.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
A bit early to tell, but so far I like this one. The English could be better, but I've seen worse, too.
Character models are nice, but I'm not a fan of all the tattoos. Dad looks flipping ridiculous, at first I thought he was wearing a really hideous shirt. And you hardly see the ones on the stepmom...
Also, advertising like a hundred other games is kinda... irritating, to say the least. Please stop.

Finally, I really hope the plot is not gonna go completely nuts like in Neko Fairys Remastered. Because that one was painfully confusing. Try to make it so other people can understand what's happening and who's who, not just you.
Anyway, good luck with this one.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
This thing is hideous and makes no sense most of the time (even if think it's ok at first). Generally GTranslate does the same thing now (i.e. neural network backed translations), but does it much better. It's not very good, still.

It's useless mostly, trust me. You can't use any colloquial speech this way, and, that's more important in my opinion, most of the time you sound retarded.

Reactions: jdw6

obize

Jan 31, 2020
Loli....incest...pregnancy hopefully these come hand in hand will keep my eye on this one.......step mom is black i'm guessing so is the sister...i downloaded the uncensored patch but still step...one more edit looks like the real mom is white like the dad and is a red head....here's hoping i can get with the real mom and ignore the step relatives and half sister...they just don't attract me.
i have a feeling that the tatyana you meet at the end of the first part might be your sister so looks awesome the game cannot wait to see the next part :D

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes