3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Seperate file. Download, start it up and select import from the main menu. If no import data is found, go back to week 1 final, play to the end and follow instructions to create an export save.
I don't wanna be that guy, but as the game progresses, do you plan on merging these versions together? I can see this taking up a lot of space if I need separate instances every time there's a new week.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
is there a way to increase the animation speed your self? most scenes are very slow penetration and very slow back out, anyway to 4x that speed? would make it look better imho, but asking for outside fix, not saying dev need to change his or her game

kermit622

Nov 24, 2017
It looks I'm stuck in the yacht. I start from the end of the day 6 and talked every girls at least three times but I have no idea what to do next, always says MC "All right, time for...", and the side bar doesn't move ergo I can't see any other option. Is it a bug or I do something wrong? (Sorry for my bad english, this is not my main language.)

Reactions: NoBates

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I wonder at what point this game will have branching paths. I'm assuming it will happen at some point because the story seems to imply some level of choice in how you choose to respond to certain events and certain people. I'm just not sure if the choices will be part of the game or if they will just be reflected in what type of ending you get.

Any thoughts?

magus448

May 22, 2018
Can't think of who that redhead between the eldest sister from Sisterly Lust and Dee from DMD is. Must have been ages since I played that game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 23, 2017
Lol, just yesterday I downloaded the week 1 and when I came for the daily checks on the games I follow, the 1st day of week 2 is here already, damn boi he's fast

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Okay, went through week 1, and I have no interest in even starting week 2.

This wasn't a game, this was a story being told by a 12 year old who's hyped up on Adderall and a 12 pack of red bull who's trying to recount a fever dream they had.

But then I hate the whole "There's so much more I should tell you, but you aren't ready." Then slam bam on to a scene where you have to make a decision that might have been clearer if you actually had been told what that parent/deity/idiot child withheld from you.

Well, it's just left me with a "fuck you very much" to the person that created this story I just traveled through.

Maybe it's a totally different experience when you got 1 day and then a week or month to wait for the next day to be released, but when it's just one cannon ball run from day 1 to day 7, it's just stupid piled upon stupid with a sprinkling of sex scenes thrown in that isn't even hot because you don't care one whit for or about the people having sex.

• Haha
Reactions: Echoic
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes