Collection GIF Video Maplestar collection [2024-04-02] [Maplestar]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Rion2001

Nov 12, 2020
Just writing "JJK2" doesn't really qualify as a question. Just unnecessary bloat for the post, making it harder to find actual useful contributions.
Hmmm ok fine my fault, i just answer his question nothing less nothing more

Exeos

Sep 14, 2023
Hmmm ok fine my fault, i just answer his question nothing less nothing more
No, not your fault. And pretty sure the other guy knew what he meant and just posted the "?" to express that he also found that comment unnecessary.

Dec 10, 2022
Does this site have a feature to only receive important notifications about the rare posts that share Maplestar's new contents in this thread ?

For the love of God if I ever come back to this thread again only to see some newbie account posting something like "e" or "womp womp"...

Erip

Dec 5, 2023
Does this site have a feature to only receive important notifications about the rare posts that share Maplestar's new contents in this thread ?

For the love of God if I ever come back to this thread again only to see some newbie account posting something like "e" or "womp womp"...
I think there's a feature where you can 'ignore' specific users so you will no longer receive any notifications from them

onupinjapan

Apr 30, 2024

shut that ass up

Rudipl92

Nov 30, 2023

This problem is here since forever, i had few conversations like: "mods should ban these people because they don't even read previous pages and spam" but later i just gave up since no1 give a single shit here and these idiots will spam anyway so i feel You.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: SpartanWulfe

Rudipl92

Nov 30, 2023
Im not sure if thats full version of it but thats the only thing i found so far:

I think He said that Konosuba animation will be shorter and JJK2 is going to be longer one.

Last edited:

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Here yall go, impatient Fucks... :KEK:

promos-00;00;39;00.png

KONOSUBA IS COMPLETE!! + July Update

Hello everyone!

The Konosuba Short is complete!!!

Just real important:

I'd like to apologize to you all for the long delay in full animation releases. I've tried to give you sneak peaks into what I've been cooking, but I would never plan to make you all wait this long to have a full video.

This video did not take more than a month to make: I've been working on things concurrently while waiting for things like music, and other animators, and voice actors.

Some things went outside my plans, and I basically had to swap the order of release for Konosuba and JJK. I've made the entire Konosuba animation while waiting for things to resolve in the JJK video.

THE GOOD NEWS!!!

I have a crazy amount of progress on the other videos as well! You guys will be eating good each month for the rest of the year.

I learned my lesson about how to produce these videos, and have changed how I do certain things. There should be no delays (as far as I can see) for the remainder of the year.

JJK ANIMATION SEQUEL IS PLANNED TO RELEASE AT THE END OF AUGUST!!!

Animation is all done, just waiting for schedules to line up with voice actors, everyone is very busy so hopefully you all can understand.

MORE GOOD NEWS!!!

Since I made such good progress on the other animations that are planned, I shouldn't be so stressed for quite a while.

I'm going to reopen polls, for drawing/one page comic requests!

One drawing per week!!

The Super spice patrons ($10 tier & above) will get to vote,
AND the Lewd Spice gods ($20 tier) can suggest who goes on the polls!!

I'd like you guys to get more cute and sexy art and animations more often, so this is I think the most realistic thing I can offer while I keep working on my videos. Can't let you guys starve obviously lol.

Anyway thank you SO much for your support and patience! I know you guys will love the JJK sequel, so just hang tight!!

-Maple

l l l

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes