TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The Steam version is published by Paradise Project/Sakura Games, it's an terrible machine translation.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So ive played this game from start to finish without losing once (had to restart a few battles because of a spell one or two bosses used that crashed the game) and... yep. Saw only one sex scene with the homo looking fellow, Bruno (hes not homo, but hes so "troubled" its funny; dating a girl for years without wanting to fuck her? or even kiss her?). Its one of those games where you have to lose to bosses and various critters to see any scenes. Otherwise your status screen will look like this:

Untitled.jpg
(she looks kinda bored; not surprising, given her boyfriends behavior)

The status screen is also wrong - MC lost her virginity to Bruno, not while being watched by him (cucking hint anyone??). Also i have no idea why it says shes been cummed in 13 times. Either that kid has balls like fuel cisterns or im missing something.

Anyones got a save for this? CBA to go through this again to unlock scenes.

PS: the bathroom scene ive clicked by accident while looking for items. Im not a sicko whos into pissing or worse.

EDIT: nevermind, the game unlocks the scenes after you finish the game.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Killing Time [OneOne1] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.28GB
Download ~447MB

- - - -

Have Fun! ♡

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
Does anybody knows what the option "CGs in Battles" does? (It is by default OFF but I did not see any difference turning it on)

Also, here is a low-volume(normal volume levels) sound effects to makes things more beareable. Just override the files(it might need to be the extracted version for it to work)

Reactions: Merkan and Minoin

Acnolgesh321

Jan 27, 2020
I keep getting an error message when trying to start up but its in Japanese (Assuming) so i cant read it. anyone know what it is and how I can fix?

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Fuck the dumb mission where you have to not get caught from guards that have crack in their blood while also avoiding guards that stand around.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Oh, I know about all that already, All the required tools are on my computer, my computer is waaay stronger than any minimum/recommended requirements out there, as well as set to japanese local.
Always making sure the game folder is on the same hard drive as where I put the rpg maker packages.

Never had problems with any games, japanese or not, for years beside bug that are already in the game from the begining.

Just this game from OneOne1 that had this weird text problem for some dialogue.
Some times it worked correctly with the lines being cutted or going in next text box.
And some others it didn't with text going out of text box...
So I had to solve it.
Do you know any program besides TES Patcher to edit the dialogues on the ONEONE1 games?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes