Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I played this game on steam with an R18 patch when it first came out and it was better than this.. what happened? did the steam developer group mess it up? or it it because this is the non steam version?(not blaming anyone, srsly I don't understand why it's like this now)

same with another one from oneone1.. the heiress maybe? I never had to change language to CHS to get it to work.. its frustrating I have to do it now.. idk why.. ?

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
Does the game crash for anyone else when certain bosses uses a specific move? IF anyone else is experiencing that can they share a way that they got around that besides grinding so much that the battles don't matter anymore. Normally I would just edit the save and put the attack stat to the point where I could one shot the boss but this game just resets the stats when you go into a battle sequence so that's out of equation.

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
Does the game crash for anyone else when certain bosses uses a specific move? IF anyone else is experiencing that can they share a way that they got around that besides grinding so much that the battles don't matter anymore. Normally I would just edit the save and put the attack stat to the point where I could one shot the boss but this game just resets the stats when you go into a battle sequence so that's out of equation.
There is a bug in the game where it can't understand some buff skill types and crashes. I think they might have accidentally translated the skill type and now the game doesn't recognize certain buff skills and crashes.

I've made a fix here to avoid those crashes.
This also contain a change I've made before so the voice doesn't stop when going to the next page (except if the next page is another voice)

You need to have the files unpacked(don't remember if they already were or not).
And just replace the files.

EDIT: Found another bug. Crash in one or more events when invalid characters inside the textbox.
I've made the game ignore those when them happen. The case I found was using \v[64] to invoke an rpgmaker command but for some reason the character '\' was encoded wrong(the same appearence as an '\' but not actually the same as an an ASCII '\') and getting a crash.
Instead of trying to find all the scenes they made this mistake I've made it so it'll ignore them and just print as text. So if you see some " V [XX] " in the middle of the text... thats where the game would've crashed.

Last edited:

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
There is a bug in the game where it can't understand some buff skill types and crashes. I think they might have accidentally translated the skill type and now the game doesn't recognize certain buff skills and crashes.

I've made a fix here to avoid those crashes.
This also contain a change I've made before so the voice doesn't stop when going to the next page (except if the next page is another voice)

You need to have the files unpacked(don't remember if they already were or not).
And just replace the files.

EDIT: Found another bug. Crash in one or more events when invalid characters inside the textbox.
I've made the game ignore those when them happen. The case I found was using \v[64] to invoke an rpgmaker command but for some reason the character '\' was encoded wrong(the same appearence as an '\' but not actually the same as an an ASCII '\') and getting a crash.
Instead of trying to find all the scenes they made this mistake I've made it so it'll ignore them and just print as text. So if you see some " V [XX] " in the middle of the text... thats where the game would've crashed.
do i have to apply/use these 2 patches below before using your file fix??
Made patch that fixes error in battles. Add it to Data folder if you have extracted version.
Otherwise you can download it from here:
Does anybody knows what the option "CGs in Battles" does? (It is by default OFF but I did not see any difference turning it on)

Also, here is a low-volume(normal volume levels) sound effects to makes things more beareable. Just override the files(it might need to be the extracted version for it to work)

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
jande21 tried the game and hoooooly mother of crashes wth is this thing lmao! tried to redownload it 2 times and with same errors!

and i tried to check the steam reviews of this game company and i'm curious to know why you specifically put on the thread ''Do not buy Sakuragames.'' since i been trying to search why sakuragames its bad and stuff

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
and i tried to check the steam reviews of this game company and i'm curious to know why you specifically put on the thread ''Do not buy Sakuragames.'' since i been trying to search why sakuragames its bad and stuff
I didnt add it, another uploader must have. I removed it, as personally I've had no issues with kaguragames and have enjoyed theor work in the past.

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
I didnt add it, another uploader must have. I removed it, as personally I've had no issues with kaguragames and have enjoyed theor work in the past.
From what I know this isn't translated by Kagura games. Its from a publisher called "Paradise Project" that also translated Dark Elf.
I think the only OneOne1 game published by Kagura is "Ideology in Friction" while Meritocracy was from DLsite official translation.

Capture.PNG

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Sakuragames, not Kagura. Sakura were the ones who sold poorly translated games that were so broken they would crash if you played in English, forcing you to switch to Chinese. Which I assume was their native language. So yeah, the message in the OP was warranted. Definitely don't buy Sakuragames games.

Kierge

Dec 28, 2019
How was the MTL btw? I've been wanting to download this game for so long, cause im hoping it get a proper translate.

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
Has anyone encountered this error?

View attachment 1200319
There is an error on the message type when the boss uses a certain skill in the game. I've made a fix for it a few posts above.
https://f95zone.to/threads/killing-time-oneone1.5172/post-5043222

why ? is error or something

View attachment 1206975
I remember there was a bug in a few dialogue boxes where the translators left a wierd encoded character that breaks the games instead of rpgmaker's color code.
I've made a fix that simply ignores those so the game doesn't break.

I think your bug might be that.

https://f95zone.to/threads/killing-time-oneone1.5172/post-5043222

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes