4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RJ0110

May 6, 2021
Hey, i cant play on android (JoiPlay), even with android version. When i opened it, it's error. Can you fix this or help me

warmaxa

Apr 2, 2018
avast detects this as ransomware is there any worry about it or it's just a false positive?

whenever i try to save

Alberio

Apr 26, 2022
Why my pregnancy progression didn't go up even though I'm already impregnated?
AH I had that happen did you up the pregnancy progression or the fertility from the blessings menu after getting us the blessing remnants. For some reason when you download the game demo from this site and after patching the black screen issue when you try to get access to the blessing remnants to enhance that factor. I reccomend redownloading the demo from here .

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Combat, UI and art look solid, personal boner killer is playing as a client in the brothel not really what I play games tagged female protag for, but game looks honestly very polished for an alpha ver I'm sure it will go far even if its not for me, definitely recommend people look out for this one when it updates, or even try it now.

Reactions: Necreonlord4

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
I dont get it why people thinks she stupid for not knowing what a brothel is one she's from a small village and two being a genius only really applies to academics if your in a remote area that doesn't even have a brothel and you never left that town or village either your going to be quite innocent it not that hard to grasp I thought that was obvious I guess not

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
This is everything I could ever want in a pregnancy-focused H-Game. Looking forward to whenever the full game gets released to the public. Which unfortunately might take a long time, but it's better than getting a rushed, half-assed game on launch day.

Oh shit Dearonnus too? Dude's a go to artist for pregnancy fetishists, of which I am one of! Hell yeah let's go, Idgaf if it sucks! His art is fucking amazing!
Do you have any recommendations for other go-to artists for pregnancy fetishists?

So i'm guessing some farm content with Hucow stuff with this one? Not bad at all
I hope there will be Hucow Farm content as well.

Just a small rant due to someone apparently not knowing anything about royalty.

The king is titulated as "your highness". That is a titulation reserved for princes and princesses.
A king or queen is titulated "your Majesty".
The English in this game could use some proofreading in general when going forward with development.

Looks good. I'm waiting to try this once it gets a few more updates with more content under its belt, but I'll definitely be following this. Based on the previews it looks like we might even get multiple costumes to wear, so that's nice too.
I too, would like multiple outfit options as well.

I just realized the two girls at the brothel are shoutouts to Ponchi
Which Pochi works do the brothel girls reference? I only encountered the receptionist at the desk. Can you talk to the other brothel girl to the right of the receptionist's desk?

I really hope there's going to be monster sex in the future.
That would be nice as well.

For this one, there "Sorta" is art.

After getting the belly, you can see how many kids you have using the status menu and X-ray.

Right now, for me, my biggest complaint with the Alpha version is the cutscenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll excuse pretty much everything else due to this being an alpha test.

So, now onto my big desires.

For me, foremost, I'd like to see more...Customization/Choices and Reactions, I suppose would be the best way to phrase it. Now, I assume at least some of this stuff is planned already, but just...figured I'd post anyway. In spoilers so I don't take up half the page.

Those are all nice requests/desires that I can get behind.

full galley save please
Is there even a gallery mode within the Alpha? I haven't completed the Desert Cave mission yet.

Great game! It's pretty hot for those of us who like preggo and birth. A few things:

1. Bugs - it won't work on the Joiplay app, so i play on PC. The game keeps crashing for me in the convo where the goddess blesses the priestess to use divinity shards. I don't get a message; the screen just goes black and doesn't load the next scene. Not sure why, but I can't go any further, so I'll wait for a new version.

2. Requests - it would be nice if you could visit the kids once born. Maybe include breastfeeding them too. Also it would be cool if some humanoid monsters like minotaur, gobbos, or orcs could knock up the PCs, so that they give birth to hybrids loyal to humanity.

Oh, please ignore the negative whiners above. Personally, I'm happy with the time taken to develop the story, world, and characters before jumping right in to sexy scenes. And it wasn't really that long until you reach the first city where the fun happens; most games take much more time before including sex scenes.
I especially agree with the notion of having the characters breastfeed their offspring at the Church/Orphanage/Whatever. As well as the option to get impregnated by the monsters.

hold on friend
Does that save of yours have a CG Gallery Room?

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I'm having a bug when the goddess is going to bless the nun my screen goes black and nothing happens it just keeps playing the music.

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes