4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Alberio

Apr 26, 2022
I'm having a bug when the goddess is going to bless the nun my screen goes black and nothing happens it just keeps playing the music.
There is a patch on the main site for this game. I do however recommend redownloading the game from there to, because I encountered a bug with the blessing remnants when you level up pregnancy speed and fertility, when I down loaded the game from here.

Raihan1301

Nov 6, 2020
Bro i cant play on joiplay, When i opened it, it says error. Can you help me how to play it ?
Idk dude it just..... I can play it normally
Maybe because the Joiplay that i used is Patreon ver?
And I didn't download the Game file from here

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Do you have any recommendations for other go-to artists for pregnancy fetishists?
Quite the ask, Kawahagitei, cor369 and Konoshige (Ryuun) at the top of my head. Takeda Hiromitsu and Ankoman are primarily NTR artists but they tend to include pregnancy albeit usually just the fertilization part. Roche too but he's lower quality. Ebifurai is also good, definitely can't go wrong with Butakoma 300g. Ponchi is an artist who focuses are both NTR and pregnancy in equal measure.

There is an astounding lack of pregnancy artists. Or maybe there is a lot but simply not enough.

Last edited:

Getralyd

Jun 22, 2020
Quite the ask, Kawahagitei, cor369 and Konoshige (Ryuun) at the top of my head. Takeda Hiromitsu and Ankoman are primarily NTR artists but they tend to include pregnancy albeit usually just the fertilization part. Roche too but he's lower quality. Ebifurai is also good, definitely can't go wrong with Butakoma 300g. Ponchi is an artist who focuses are both NTR and pregnancy in equal measure.

There is an astounding lack of pregnancy artists. Or maybe there is a lot but simply not enough.
Akai?! Also an artist both in terms of NTR and in terms of pregnancy

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
thanks for explaining about the x variable that i was confused with now i am confused by the fact that it seems to mess with pregnancy duration instead of number so do you think you could post a link with the properly changed file that you used instead so i could download and use that instead of messing up the game

Kagoon

Sep 23, 2018
For some reason I keep getting an issue where I can't save the game. Is this a known issue?

crocro0000

Jul 31, 2020
At the end of the game it says this is demo version: do you know where I can find the complete game? Thanks

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes