4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

crocro0000

Jul 31, 2020
This is all there is for now. It's early days. But for a demo version, there's a lot of content there.
There's no complete game yet it's not even demo it's still alpha test
Thank you for the answer, I thought the full game was available, my fault. Anyway yes, to be a demo there is a lot of content, it's a really good game, I liked it a lot. I can't wait for it to be finished, I hope it won't take a long time.

RiyumaJin

Dec 1, 2018
NGL, finally after in a good while, a nice art that is a proper RPGM! is here, just supported this when i saw it, just wanted to say something here and say thanks for the hardwork! gonna actually do that too on patreon KAPPA!

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
bros, I ran out of money after I completed this demo. So now I can't sleep. Is there a way to mod money or shall I start from the beginning?
btw this is one of the best RPGM game ever which came out in a long time. Please support the developer if you can! :))

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
are this another "an instant pregnant is you"?
game idea is not original, but if it is done well it may be worth playing

Getralyd

Jun 22, 2020
bros, I ran out of money after I completed this demo. So now I can't sleep. Is there a way to mod money or shall I start from the beginning?
btw this is one of the best RPGM game ever which came out in a long time. Please support the developer if you can! :))

Reactions: camper88

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
What level would you recommend that I grind my party to in order to go through the desert mission more smoothly?

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
I wonder if this game will get mods once it complete like hazumi and the pregnation hopefully it gets a mod that lets you get to 1000 or more kids like hazumi has

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
The desert cave? I didn't keep track, but probably about 10 or 11.
I have Marie at 10 and Elucia at 9, the desert cave enemies where still giving me a hard time. Though that might've been because I had both of them pregnant while fighting.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I have Marie at 10 and Elucia at 9, the desert cave enemies where still giving me a hard time. Though that might've been because I had both of them pregnant while fighting.
I had them both pregnant too - Elucia with twins - and by the time I'd fought my way through the caves Marie was level 12 and Elucia level 11, but when I started they were probably a couple of levels lower. I'd made sure I had plenty of potions, of course, though by the finish I didn't need to use them much. Elucia's Shield Aegis spell - or whatever it's called - came in very handy.

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
Someone have found a way to increase the chance of multiple children?
I've alredy upgraded all the blessing with the Remnant, but still sometimes give me a one child only pregnancy
There is a way, maybe in the Js or in the code for increase the chance of it?

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes