4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Middernacht

Apr 21, 2019
There is only one problem with the game if you have no money and already did prostitution you can't do it again and have no way to earn money from mobs or selling items so you get stuck make sure you have a minimum of 500 at all times

• Haha
Reactions: nightsight

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
There is only one problem with the game if you have no money and already did prostitution you can't do it again and have no way to earn money from mobs or selling items so you get stuck make sure you have a minimum of 500 at all times
you can do prostitution as many times as you want. what you talking about cant do it more then once?

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
i can do prostitution as many times as you want. what you talking about cant do it more then once?
I'd guess he means that you can only do it once a day, so make sure you have enough money to stay in the inn for the night.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
does anyone else get stuck with a black screen after lavia blessed the sister so she can work with the remnants?

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
So, is this like a 0.01 type of Alpha or a "It's nearly done this is just a test version to see if everything works" thing?

Because on one hand, if it's nearly done it'd be amazing. On the other hand, it's 1g in size so if that would be just the 0.0x version then h o l y

Shinrin

Apr 27, 2021
Look for this in the code

{_0x17202f['setCParam'](0x3,_0x2a8870[_0x44298d(0x1db)]-_0x50e006);break

And change to this

{_0x17202f['setCParam'](0x3,0x5);break;
Hey man, i had try like you said and it did quite well but i can only have the quins. Do you know how to fix the code that i can have from one baby to 4 babies?

Shinrin

Apr 27, 2021
With the modified plugin you'll get Quadruplets and Quintuplets easily and it's hard to get Single baby,Twins and Triplets
The game might be getting boring because grinding is not as hard as before
It's hard doesn't mean impossible, right? I still have chance to get Single baby,Twins and Triplets right?

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
The oooonly negative of this game for me (tbd since this is just an alpha)
is that the walking speed is sooo slow during conversations- forced walking events
with no way to speed it up besides skipping the dialogue with ctrl
most other rpgm have the Enter button speed up the movements
if they can implement that, that'd be super

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes