4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
is there a discord channel?
Yes, it's called Dearonnus' Factory. It's channel 856176845463224322. I don't know if you'd need an invite to join it, though. I think I got my own invite from the game's dev plugging his discord on Preggopixel's discord.

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
ok i know you can change the the pregnancy amount in the scriped but i am too lazy to redo it so can sone one post a download with the "mod" game i want quints or higher. much appreciated

Raihan1301

Nov 6, 2020
ok i know you can change the the pregnancy amount in the scriped but i am too lazy to redo it so can sone one post a download with the "mod" game i want quints or higher. much appreciated
You can just download the script and extract it on the original file of the game and btw quintuplets is currently the highest amount of baby that you could get (with script)

RJ0110

May 6, 2021
With the modified plugin you'll get Quadruplets and Quintuplets easily and it's hard to get Single baby,Twins and Triplets
The game might be getting boring because grinding is not as hard as before
You know what, just gimme that plugin. Im still not getting quintuplets

Dec 20, 2020
You know what, just gimme that plugin. Im still not getting quintuplets
getting quintuplets without modifying the code is impossible, but it is possible by editing one value in 'MCM_PregSys.js'.
if u have notepad (or any similar program), u can open the .js file and edit the code for how many babies u get.
the default value is generated thru line 297 "actor.setCParam(3, prob.length - a);" with "prob.length - a" being the value that decides how many (tho I could be wrong about that, I'm not a dev), meaning that changing that value to any number between 1 and 5 will guarantee getting that many (going higher will result in 5, not an error btw).

RJ0110

May 6, 2021
getting quintuplets without modifying the code is impossible, but it is possible by editing one value in 'MCM_PregSys.js'.
if u have notepad (or any similar program), u can open the .js file and edit the code for how many babies u get.
the default value is generated thru line 297 "actor.setCParam(3, prob.length - a);" with "prob.length - a" being the value that decides how many (tho I could be wrong about that, I'm not a dev), meaning that changing that value to any number between 1 and 5 will guarantee getting that many (going higher will result in 5, not an error btw).
What should i change ?

Kongou_Dess13

Jan 29, 2022
Well this game had potential, but doesnt. Great artwork, but game gets very old on second playthrough, even the pregnancy get super boring. First time i played it, 6/10, but now...... 1/10
So much dialogue took me 5 minutes to skim through it..... I understand there is an easy mode but have an option at least. Wont buying this game anytime soon.

orzosavo

Apr 11, 2020
Well this game had potential, but doesnt. Great artwork, but game gets very old on second playthrough, even the pregnancy get super boring. First time i played it, 6/10, but now...... 1/10
So much dialogue took me 5 minutes to skim through it..... I understand there is an easy mode but have an option at least. Wont buying this game anytime soon.

It's an alpha test, mate. Not going to get updated either from what I understand, at least until they fully release this game.

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes