4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Roxwell

May 24, 2017
I would be mad if there are no crossbreeding in full version.
WOULD BE NICE to see them getting impregnated by monsters and giving birth to monster hybrid BABIES
Well as much I don't want to disappoint you, but even lightly strolling through the Author pixiv suggests there highly-likely won't be anything like that.
So if you're the fan of VH/Drop Factory or other crossbreeding games, this one, potentially, is a lost case for you.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

Zane Williams

Jul 2, 2020
Well,a little sad about that but imma still a preggo plus the game is pretty unique for me from the other preggo games I have played so I'll still looking forward to it.

Reactions: Jimthesim

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Repeated Pregnancy with an actual reason why, nice graphics and Game play. Wow.
A very nice game so far IMO

If the game is inspired by Hazumi and Seeds of Destiny (as the dev mentioned), it wont have anything called crossbreeding :v
Anyway there is no doubt about it, a game with crossbreeding and nice art is such a thing ...
Nooooo... I mean it can have that potential, 'we' are against another God after all even if he's fallen and supposed to have lost his Godhood. But you know, monsters breeding females just have a certain kink to it. (Honestly want more games with combat rape).

Reactions: Jimthesim

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
Repeated Pregnancy with an actual reason why, nice graphics and Game play. Wow.
A very nice game so far IMO

Nooooo... I mean it can have that potential, 'we' are against another God after all even if he's fallen and supposed to have lost his Godhood. But you know, monsters breeding females just have a certain kink to it. (Honestly want more games with combat rape).
No doubt about it! Just hope they will add the content to the game :D Anyway, I Like It too :v

Momo2424

Jul 4, 2022
may i ask this question? although someone has already worked on the mod pregnant with many babies, but I don't understand, bother anyone, is there a file available so that I can easily paste it? Thanks everyone

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
may i ask this question? although someone has already worked on the mod pregnant with many babies, but I don't understand, bother anyone, is there a file available so that I can easily paste it? Thanks everyone
There is a file in this thread that does the mods, yes

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes