4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Looks good. I'm waiting to try this once it gets a few more updates with more content under its belt, but I'll definitely be following this. Based on the previews it looks like we might even get multiple costumes to wear, so that's nice too.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Sweet! I guess "Demolesta" got their wishes granted, then. I mean, Marie's purpose is to repopulate, right? Demolesta kills half of the population, then this girl will repopulate it full of demon and monster spawns. Win or lose, Demolesta got their objective done.

Perfect plan, 10/10.

Now let's see some goddamn bellies.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I gave the game a try and damn, it really is heaven for preggo nuts like me. The only two things that I don't like are:

1. The pregnancy progresses a little too fast for my liking. I would have preferred if it took several days to get to the last stage belly wise.
2. You can't hide the dialogue window during conversations and sex scenes which takes away from the nice looking art. This can still be changed in the future tho.

Overall I really like the game so far and I'm looking forward to see how it evolves over time.

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
Its really good for an alpha rpg maker game, with amazing artwork.... but the amount of dialog about the lore thats mandatory is a bit much

thesaints147

Mar 10, 2018
this looks great, but what does it mean by belly slap? it makes me think of gut punching type ryona but this doesnt seem to be a game with that kind of content

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes