4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Hey,

how much content is in the game right now?
From size and pics I'd guess quite a bit, but alpha test sounds like very early version.

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
The cow print stuff is a bity silly, but great art and the game seems like it has a lot of attention given to it with things that don't need to be here but are welcomed (like the funny difficulty menu)

Definitely a bookmark, and maybe buying the final product eventually.

Hey,

how much content is in the game right now?
From size and pics I'd guess quite a bit, but alpha test sounds like very early version.
There's a list of the content in the OP

y2kv1

Dec 6, 2019
yeah you can finish the alpha test very fast, not completed afterall (ends right before you get the third party member). Just enough to know what it's about. Basically upgraded Seeds of Destiny - less frills but better designed, a merge of Hazumi and Seeds.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Nice art, but the proof is going to be in avoiding repetition. Lets see how far the developer/artist manages to take this.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
so, is there actually male party member(s) with some romance/sex options or is it just prostitution ?
i like preggo content but if this just about prostitution i have no interest in the game.

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
Art looks nice but that's all it looks like just your generic vanilla female protagonist gets raped by everything that moves and gives birth to stuff game we seen 100 times already from Japanese games.

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
The art looks decent at worst and good at best, and the presence of pregnancy is a definite plus personally, will for sure try this one out.

But what's a man gotta do for some more moderate boob sizes around here?

• Angry
Reactions: d8knight

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
Finally its here i love this creators art and when i heard he or she was making a game i got excited epesially since they work on pregnancy and birth content!

Drale

Jan 9, 2019
for my fellow lurkers- this is good on many counts, with counters and higher turn over.

Unfortunately from my perspective, it is spoiled a bit since seems to be one of those "100 % pregnancy chance" ones. So it loses some of the romance of risk- it is a guarantee.

Janjy

Jun 10, 2017
Considering the faster preg growth and birth rate, there will be incest content in the game?

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes