4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

MysticCat

May 6, 2021
I just finished the demo and I can say I am a fan of your work so far. There were a couple glitches I encountered when skipping text, sometimes the screen would just turn black at the start of a new scene forcing a reset. I tried the scenes again without skipping text and they work fine.

xray71

Aug 17, 2020
This game is right up my alley, but the amount of asks for the complete version have me like:

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
It was an interesting little moment. The characters are endearing, the map is large, there are plenty of possibilities for development.

There's just one thing I'm wondering about.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It has the power to make women hyper fertile.

The question I ask myself is on which side was Lavia? Because fertility is just as necessary on the human side as it is on the monster side.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So that brings me to other gameplay issues. Will there be times when the characters get knocked up by certain monsters in combat? Against a boss? Will there be times when a character is taken out of action, she is captured and we have to free her before a certain time, before she gets impregnated? Will there be bad ends or just a game over screen?

Is the real identity of the king of Sylvia City Demolesta?

Belagore

Aug 14, 2022
SHUT UP AND LET ME PLAY THE GAME, is what I'm thinking throughout the tutorial, yes tutorials are very good for games but this game has the massive mistake of forcing the player to go through it and baby the player through it all alright, you should have the tutorial as some side thing that you choose to follow.

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes