4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
there is a glitch where you go to the church and speak to the sister there. before the scene ends the screen goes black and stays like that.

PLEASE FIX IT! :cry:

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
SHUT UP AND LET ME PLAY THE GAME, is what I'm thinking throughout the tutorial, yes tutorials are very good for games but this game has the massive mistake of forcing the player to go through it and baby the player through it all alright, you should have the tutorial as some side thing that you choose to follow.
i agree they should have done the tutorial in marie's house. dedicate an entire bookshelf for it.

Reactions: Berserk985

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
Damn, I know this is an odd thing to focus on for a game like this, but that UI design is incredible. Really appealing visually. The rest of the game looks interesting too, ticking a lot of my boxes. Gonna keep an eye on it for sure.

RUNNER216

Oct 18, 2019
Ok, but this is like..actually really good game design. The menus, tutorial, UI.. Everything is smooth and explains what the player needs to know without unnecessary button clicks or pop ups. I feel like this dev has actual commercial game development experience or something because the way this game plays is honestly a cut above. Bravo

gnotellin

Dec 10, 2018
Fully agree. The base game is generic JRPG but it's unusually solid and clearly not an afterthought. 99% of the time I cheat in games like these just to get to the fetish stuff but I didn't feel the need to do that with this game. I think pregnancy fetishists are in for a real treat if the dev can keep this up.

Reactions: taylorvane

rossanna

Jan 3, 2018
Its a nice start, but the content is a bit lacking. Might I add a my few cents on what can be added.

1) No sex scene on defeat. Just game over. Make scenes for defeat like abortion via cock, or impregnation to be saved. I personally hate when a game just goes to game over if you lose a single battle.

2) I did not notice a single village sex scene. You might be planning to add it, but as of now I see none.

3)Make a blessing that increases the number of offspring per pregnancy, and make art that shows the greater number of babies.

4) This is just extra, but choose a few more fetishes' to add to the game.

Reactions: Deady112

Badak768

Aug 5, 2020
I tried to play in joiplay for the first time, but I had an error like this.
can anyone tell how to fix that

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
i think i found another bug. when apon completeing the demo an you have Marie and Elucia equip the with the artifact crown of fortune cat, one of them will get pregnant with multiple babies (in my case Elucia has managed 4 babies). when you go rest at the inn and you do the cut scene with the character with multiple babie, after that screen goes black. you can skip it to avoid the black screen.

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes