3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
It's good that there is someone who deals with games from Atelier Sakura, thanks for sharing and another translation. Still remain and of which the latter title is more interesting. Not counting of course the one with the unfavorable engin.

To the translator: Have you wondered about the other well-rated NTR games? there are some, although I'm not sure what engin they are. For example: or or and so on.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
People who spoil the ending are

“ばか”
Considering it's netorase not netorare, it only has good endings and the relationship with her husband is still great ... the ending was pretty damn obvious.

It could never have ended any other way.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Before looking at the comments I went to VNDB to check out about the series and find out that the 2nd one is not translated but the 1st one is. I guess that change of engine was an attempt to change to a better thing but it didn't go well.

hexenhaus

Jul 20, 2017
If someone still gets errors starting the game, after using WinRar to unpack and Locale Emulator for language, shorten the game-folders name to something significantly shorter then it is

bogh

Jan 27, 2020
capu coming through with the atelier sakura translations once again. Thanks for all your hard work capu.

capu2

May 15, 2018
Same here :D
Have you tried running the game on Japanese Locale or using AppLocale? Syntax errors usually happen if you open an application that tried to run scripts and your system can't read it.

The scripts for this game are still in Japanese so you need to run it on a Japanese Locale or use AppLocale

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes