3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

DxDKing

May 23, 2018
Have you tried running the game on Japanese Locale or using AppLocale? Syntax errors usually happen if you open an application that tried to run scripts and your system can't read it.

The scripts for this game are still in Japanese so you need to run it on a Japanese Locale or use AppLocale
oh, I think I get what u mean, I didn't realize the Japanese locale was an app I thought it was in one of the folders. XP

Reactions: capu2

capu2

May 15, 2018
Your system/PC can't read the scripts. see the gibberish letters? Those are Japanese characters
this is what pops up and says syntax error

It's an error on your system. Your system is not reading the actual script. This is the actual script that your PC can't read
marinasample.png
the gibberish on your screen is Japanese characters
Just run the game on Japanese Locale/Region so that you won't encounter problems

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

brahsir

Apr 13, 2018
The 2nd installment runs on a Majiro Engine.. and it sucks big time. I tried translating it but the script kept breaking on me
I could have sworn it’s on here already. I have a translated version of it I’m pretty sure. I’ll have to check when I get home, but if I do I got it here. I just had to use local emulation.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
That's super unfortunate. Hopefully someone comes out with a translation for that one soon. Thank you for your effort though, and thank you for the translation on the third game!
Maybe asehpe can :) Please bang my wife 2's engine seems like Marina 2

Agree , I don't want to sound ungrateful for this part 3 but I heard that Marina 2 is the best in all series of Marina there's so many praise and compliments from those people in a japanese hentai thread who can understand it perfectly even without a translation (maybe because Marina's partner is an AV actor)

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
im sorry i came late.
Thankyou again to capu2 master or AS series game, hope u keep healty and waiting for u next surprise for translating.
I Enjoy n apreciate all of your hardwork....

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes