3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Won't be playing this, but my heart did a squee at seeing their daughter. She looks like a cutie pie. :giggle:

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
Hey capu2 thank you so much for the translation! Marina's series was my first NTR VN and its one of my favorites as well. Hope you'll translate more games from this series! Either way, i'll be waiting for your next translation, you're very talented! Keep up the good work and stay healthy! :)

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Good series, fantastic anime tiddies - though not gunna be most people's cup of tea probably even if they like NTR. Most people will notice upon a cursory glance at the game's VNDB page that there's no bad ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game makes the distinction of being more netorare than netorase focused in some ways but at points blends the two. The difference is the consent and knowledge of our plucky hero, who wants to push his fetish further in this installment. If you found the first game to be a little tame, this game is more extreme but we still end up in more or less the same place. I couldn't recommend this to someone who likes the ugly bastard wins via dick style but you might like to give a try for the visuals and voice work. Gotta respect they stuck to their vision and audience with the final installment, I guess.

Let's not forget, thanks to capu2. The translation was top notch and we're lucky to have people making these games playable for us gaijin.

Feb 27, 2020
If I can get the proper tool I would love to translate it. But AS messed up by switching engines. All their games run on Kirikiri engine except for Marina 2
Have you tried asking the Akatsuki no Goei team for help? Looking at the list of games using Majiro it seems the Akatsuki no Goei series is using it, and over a week ago they showed some screenshots of the translations showing up unbroken.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes