3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

OMGAPervert

Jun 29, 2019
Thank you so much, Atelier Sakura is one of my favorite developers and Gentle Sasaki one of my favorite artist :D

mehmin

Sep 2, 2017
D

It depends on the engine.
I used Notepad++ plus github tools to translate this game. I also used it to add break codes, text delays and “if” values

Apparently the devs omitted lines that the writer initially wrote. I added those lines so that we can fully immerse ourselves in what the writer really wants to happen.
That sounds more complicated than I can handle,

Taoren

Jun 21, 2017
Thanks for the translation. Enjoyed the series enough that I imported the Complete Pack and been playing the series with VNR/Textractor but guess I don't have to do that anymore.

Shame about the 2nd game though. I think it was the same engine that Empress used for their games and Starless was officially translated (keyword: "officially" aka they had a lot more resources available than OP). Anyway, it gives me hope that the 2nd game and the side stories will get translated eventually.

Tricooo

Jan 2, 2019
I played it before in full Japanese. Basically, it's like the first one but this time with an AV actor. Marina almost fell for the guy at the end but the guy is a "good guy" so he didn't steal the wife. The Netorase play continued up to Marina 3 but something has changed.

And so for this installment, I recommend finishing the story up to Marina 3 alt scenes to know the whole story. If you just finish up to Kenji's part, you'll be confused.
Wait, I'm confused. So she was about to be willing to leave her husband for the AV guy?

cabbenger

Apr 21, 2017
Wait, I'm confused. So she was about to be willing to leave her husband for the AV guy?
She was starting to develop feelings for AV actor, and told him about it. They agreed (without MC knowing until game 3) to leave it as is and not start trouble in their relationship.

Tricooo

Jan 2, 2019
She was starting to develop feelings for AV actor, and told him about it. They agreed (without MC knowing until game 3) to leave it as is and not start trouble in their relationship.
Oh damn, haha sounds like the AV guy had a lot more prowess the mc then.

rstlnmjr

Nov 7, 2020
Your system/PC can't read the scripts. see the gibberish letters? Those are Japanese characters
hello i have a same problem, what does it mean "
Your system/PC can't read the scripts. see the gibberish letters? Those are Japanese characters
hello sorry for same question but,what does it mean? " Just run the game on Japanese Locale/Region so that you won't encounter problems"

i can't understand,can you help me how can i start this game

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
Ah, yes. The story about Tsutsuji-something and the younger Shindou-ojiisama
hello i have a same problem, what does it mean "

hello sorry for same question but,what does it mean? " Just run the game on Japanese Locale/Region so that you won't encounter problems"

i can't understand,can you help me how can i start this game
did you change your pc region to japan? if you haven't done that you better did that right away since a lot of games here are mostly from japan and they're region locked

John999+

Dec 21, 2017
Install then right click on the .exe and you should have the option to run it in Japanese.
I install Locale Emulator but I dont have option when rigth click on .exe help. Sorry for my English

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes